Whether you need a last minute flight to a business conference in Seattle or just want to see the lush evergreen forests while hiking Mount Rainier, evoJets has you covered. Traveling through “The Emerald City” will feel like a breeze when you have access to our services at small FBOs away from the main terminal.
Airports in and Around Seattle, WA
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA, KSEA) – also called Sea-Tac Airport – is about 16 miles south from the heart of downtown Seattle. One fixed base operator (FBO), ASIG, provides corporate, private, and general aviation services at Sea-Tac.
- King County International Airport (BFI, KBFI) – often referred to as Boeing Field – is located 5 miles south of downtown Seattle and is used primarily by general and cargo aviation. There are three FBOs at BFI: AeroFlight Executive Services, Clay Lacy Aviation, and Galvin Flying Services.
- Tacoma Narrows Airport (TIW, KTIW) – is a general aviation airport 4 miles west of Tacoma, WA, and about forty miles, by car, southwest of Seattle. Pavco Flight Center and Executive Terminal are the two available FBOs.
- Snohomish County Airport (PAE, KPAE) – more commonly known as Paine Field – is located 6 miles southwest of Everett, WA, and about 24 miles north of Seattle. Two FBOs are available here: Castle and Cooke Aviation and Regal Air.
- There is also a seaplane base seven miles west of Tacoma and 44 miles southwest of Seattle – American Lake Seaplane Base (W37). No FBOs are located here but some services may be available.
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from Seattle
- Charter Flights from Seattle to Miami – evoJets has great rates on both one way and round trip flights from Seattle to Miami – get there nonstop on a supermid or heavy jet!
- Private Jet from Seattle to Los Angeles – Whether it’s business or pleasure we can arrange the perfect charter flight from Seattle to Los Angeles.
- Private Jet from New York to Seattle – Fly coast to coast comfortably on a nonstop charter flight from New York to Seattle.
- Charter Flights from SFO to Seattle – Anyone can book a private jet charter from San Francisco to Seattle, not just tech moguls.