Saratoga Springs may have received its name due to the popular mineral springs in the city. But if the city is known for anything now, it is the Saratoga Race Course – a race track known for its thoroughbreds that starts in July and lasts all the way to Labor Day every year, just as it has for over 150 years.
At evoJets, we do receive inquiries all throughout the year for luxury travelers looking to book a private jet to Saratoga Springs, but there is no denying that racing season is by far the most popular time for a Saratoga Springs private jet charter, as the city is booming with elite tourists during this season. No matter when you decide to visit, you’ll find that your experience in the city is always a pleasant one.
Airports in and Around Saratoga Springs, NY
- Saratoga County Airport (K5B2/5B2) – Only three miles from Saratoga Springs is the Saratoga County Airport. This airport, which serves turboprops only, is a general aviation facility that has few amenities, but for those that are looking to travel to Saratoga Springs, there is nothing quite like this location.
- Albany International (KALB/ALB) – For those that are looking for a bit of a busier airport with some food and comfort options, Albany International is not far away. Less than 20 miles from Saratoga Springs, Albany International is able to handle jets of all sizes, with multiple transportation opportunities to get to their hotel.
Popular Saratoga Springs Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from New York City to Saratoga Springs – NYC has everything but the small town feel, which is why those that need to escape book charter flights from NYC to Saratoga Springs with evoJets.
- Charter Jet from Chicago to Saratoga Springs – It’s not hard to see why those in Chicago would want to visit this small town, which is why private jets from Chicago to Saratoga Springs are common.
- Private Flights from DC to Saratoga Springs – Nothing quite escapes DC like private jet to Saratoga Springs for the weekend, and its quiet comfort.
- Private Jet from Baltimore to Saratoga Springs – The ride is fast and comfortable, and those ready to experience thoroughbred racing can fly a private jet from Baltimore to Saratoga Springs with ease.