An archipelago of previously erupted volcanoes, the Galapagos Islands are located off the Ecuadorian coast directly in the middle of the equator. The islands are known for their exotic (and endemic) wildlife inhabitants, and the exclusive landscapes they boast. Centuries ago, these magnificent islands were untouched by man, and not long ago were they accessible strictly via privately chartered vessels. Today however, The Galapagos Islands are a private jet destination in high demand and are visited by scores of adventurers every year.
Few other locations harbor such unique scenery and rare natural wonders, drawing in the elite looking for an exotic and lush getaway. Chartering a private jet to the Galapagos Islands offers a breadth of exhilarating activities, from snorkeling alongside sea lions to hiking around the Sierra Negra, one of the largest and most active shield volcanoes on the Ecuadorian coast. With an extensive selection of private yachts and luxurious tropical tours to explore the islands, The Galapagos Islands truly are an exclusive private jet charter destination. Book your private jet to the Galapagos Islands with evoJets today.
Popular Private Jet Airports on The Galapagos Islands
With a plethora of islands scattered around and across the equator, the only way to access the archipelago is via a direct flight from Ecuador. No direct international flights to or from the Galapagos exist, therefore, visitors must arrive and depart from either Quito, Ecuador or Guayaquil, Ecuador.
There are two international airports in Ecuador: Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport in Guayaquil and Mariscal Sucre International Airport in Quito, and there are two national airports on the Galapagos Islands for private jet usage. Both national airports offer multiple FBOs at our disposal to ensure your private aviation needs are promptly fulfilled.
- Seymour Airport (GPS/SEGS) – The busiest airport in the Galapagos, Seymour Airport is the world’s first “green airport” operating solely on wind and solar power. It is located on the island of Baltra, newly renovated, and frequently sees private jet aircraft due to its 7,874-foot runway. All visitors are provided with a ferry ride to Santa Cruz island after arrival to Baltra.
- San Cristóbal Airport (SCY/SEST) – Serving the island of San Cristóbal, it is roughly only five years old and experiences significantly less congestion compared to Seymour Airport in Baltra. This airport is in the heart of one of the most populated islands of the Galapagos, making it a convenient option for proximity to resorts and hotels.
Galapagos Islands Private Charter with evoJets
In addition to the stunning oceanic and volcanic visuals the islands have to offer, the Galapagos are home to historic and evolutionary discoveries that naturalists and researchers find a thrill in exploring. Whether it’s the open-air museum of wildlife, the evolutionary bio-diverse ecosystem, or the intricate geology, experts find these equatorial islands worthwhile. evoJets is well equipped to help you charter a private jet to the Galapagos Islands, no matter the purpose of your travel:
- Private Charter to the Galapagos for Research Expeditions: These islands are a fortress of enlightenment for scientists or anyone interested in nature and evolutionary biology. As a habitat to thousands of different species, and many geologic transformations, the Galapagos Islands are an excellent destination for a curious traveller. Allow evoJets to charter a private jet flight to the Galapagos Islands for your next trip.
- Private Jet to the Galapagos for Personal Expeditions: With about 15 different islands within proximity, and endless white-sand beaches, a private flight to the Galapagos for a tropical getaway is easily accessible with evoJets.
Book your next private flight with evoJets and bask in the biological marvels that are the Galapagos Islands. Experience the culture, cuisine, and creatures of this archipelago. Contact us today to get started.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Galapagos Islands
- Charter Private Jets from Los Angeles to Galapagos Islands – Travel extravagantly on a private flight across the Pacific Ocean to the beautiful Galapagos Islands.
- Charter Private Flights from San Francisco to Galapagos Islands – The tropical islands await your arrival from San Francisco via your own private jet.
- Private Charter Flights to Galapagos Islands from New York – Escape the concrete jungle and commotion of New York on your own private charter flight to the serene Galapagos Islands.
- Charter Planes to Galapagos Islands from Sao Paulo – Fly across South America on your own private aircraft to the equatorial islands.
evoJets is a premier choice for your private charter services to The Galapagos Islands and all of South America, offering you safe and quick access to luxury private jet aircraft of all sizes for all your exclusive travel needs.