Nestled afloat in the fluttering rhythmic North Atlantic Sea, a remote community flourishes in one of the most enchanting corners of the world. Blissful getaway of tranquility set amidst rich green hills, grand basalt bluffs, imposing treeless savannahs and waterfalls gushing right into the whirling ocean. Charter a private jet to the Faroe Islands and experience unparalleled beauty at one of Europe’s best-kept secrets.
Eighteen serrated islands, arbitrarily scattered between the Norwegian Sea and North Atlantic Ocean constitute the wonder that is the Faroe Islands. While each island radiates spectacular beauty, the islet of Mykinesholmur has become a favorite among travelers for its rolling lush hills and magnificently precipitous cliffs, boasting breathtaking views of the ocean to the west and the other islands to the east. Book a private jet charter flight to the Faroe Islands and glorify the natural masterpiece the islet of Mykinesholmur has to offer.
Located just across the quaint village of Gasadalur, the imposing Mulafossar waterfall honors guests with a sensational, natural catharsis. Rested peacefully among a stunning stage of colossal mountains and marigold-covered fields, the waterfall is presented with an ever so magical backdrop. The vivacious might of the waterfall and its towering peak majestically compliments the quaint village which rests below, creating a uniquely enchanting atmosphere.
The magnificence of the islands does not stop at its splendid beauty. The Faroe Islands are also home to KOKS Restaurant, one of the first Michelin-starred restaurants in Europe. Nestled quietly in the heart of the island, the restaurant immaculately embodies all that is the Faroes: seclusion, natural beauty, and unmatched experiences. Charter a private jet to the Faroe Islands and savor the 18-course meal of exceptionally delicious cuisine foraged from local delicacies at KOKS Restaurant.
With a multitude of magnificent birds and a spirited ecosystem, the Faroe Islands poses the perfect destination for avid environmentalists. Lionized as the “paradise of birds,” visitors are treated all year round to puffin-painted skies and a subtle hum emerging from the thousands of treasured kittiwakes found across the islands. Book a private flight to the Faroe Islands and immerse yourself in an ecosystem unlike anything else on Earth.
Only among these islands does imagination truly transform into reality. With breathtaking scenery and glorious serenity, travelers are treated to an unrivaled extraordinary experience. Charter a private jet to the Faroe Islands and trek to an unspoiled and unbelievable destination at the edge of the world.
Private Jet Airports in the Faroe Islands
- Vagar Airport (EKVG / FAE) — This airport is the primary gateway to the islands of Faroe and is only two miles from one of the island’s most populated villages.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Faroe Islands
- Private Jets from New York to Faroe Islands – Year-round sun and adventure can be enjoyed when you jet from NY to the Faroe Islands.
- Charter Flights from London to Faroe Islands – Soar the skies in style when you fly privately from London to the Faroe Islands with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from Paris to Faroe Islands – A destination of a lifetime, Faroe Islands will leave you mesmerized and refreshed as can be.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Munich to Faroe Islands – Come within inches of gorgeous puffins with a charter flight from Munich to the Faroe Islands.