New York’s old-town neighbor is a one-stop-shop for a grand vacation sans the overwhelming chaos of tourists and traffic. Home to the state’s only zoo, unique museums, and delicious food, a private jet to Bridgeport, Connecticut is the key to a relaxing New England shore escape.
Beardsley Zoo is the only place in Connecticut where you can meet a wide variety of nature’s friendliest species. From leopards and bald eagles to black swans and spider monkeys, you can even make your impression permanent and leave your name on the city’s iconic carousel building. Attracting guests from all over the New England area, each section in the zoo is sure to bring a smile to any animal lover’s face!
When you charter a private jet to Bridgeport, you’re only a few miles from the country’s third-oldest university, Yale. Possessing a gothic architectural charm with a long list of cafes and on-campus sites to marvel, you’ll need a few hours to experience the grounds of a school thousands of people dream to attend.
Get a taste of fresh air with 325-acres of greenery and a beautiful seaport when you visit Seaside Park, created by the circus mastermind, P.T. Barnum. Designed by the same firm responsible for New York’s beloved Central Park, Seaside Park is the perfect escape from the city and offers Bridgeport with serene beachside views and a beautiful lighthouse on the shore.
Art and museum fanatics will revel in the city’s exhibits and collections, especially at Bridgeport’s Housatonic Museum of Art. Featuring culturally significant items from all around the world, including Africa, Oceania, and Latin America, you’ll be delighted by the site’s dedication to history. The museum also boasts rotating displays of local student masterpieces, giving you a glimpse of Bridgeport’s finest talent.
Whether you’re looking for an easy-going adventure in one of New England’s largest cities or in need of a relaxing getaway, a private jet to Bridgeport, Connecticut is the destination for you. Only a short trip from New York City, you’ll discover a variety of attractions for every kind of charter jet traveler.
For a formal quote or to book your private flight to Bridgeport, contact evoJets today, the leading service for all North American destinations!
Bridgeport, CT Private Jet Airports
- Igor I Sikorsky Memorial Airport (KBDR / BDR) — Only a few miles from downtown, this is a convenient facility for anyone chartering a private jet to Bridgeport for business purposes. Specializing in general aviation, it features three FBOs and multiple private hangars, ensuring your private travel is efficient and well-taken care of.
- Tweed New Haven Airport (KHVN / HVN) — Located three miles from downtown New Haven, you’ll be within proximity of the city’s top hotels and restaurants when you utilize this airport. Although it’s roughly a thirty-minute drive from Bridgeport, it specializes in general aviation, keeping you away from the chaos of busy commercial traffic.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Bridgeport, CT
- Private Jets from Nantucket to Bridgeport, CT – For a tour of the beautiful campus of Yale University, book a private jet to Bridgeport from Nantucket.
- Jet Charters from East Hampton to Bridgeport, CT – Explore the creatures of Beardsley Zoo when you charter a private jet to Bridgeport from East Hampton.
- Charter Jets to Bridgeport, CT from Martha's Vineyard – Your private jet to Bridgeport can be luxurious and safe when you fly with evoJets.
- Charter Flights to Bridgeport, CT from Boca Raton – From one beautiful city to the next, book your private travel to Bridgeport.