Meeting at the intersection of three European nations, the city of Basel attracts millions of diverse tourists every year. This Swiss city is a cornerstone of artistic culture and architectural beauty. Taking inspiration from its German and French borders, Basel holds the highest concentration of museums and galleries in all of Switzerland. Glorious tile-roofed buildings overlook the grand Rhine River with an abundance of waterside cafes and dining to enjoy. Book a private charter to Basel, Switzerland, where you can join locals and tourists at highly anticipated annual art shows lining the cobblestoned streets of this magnificent city.
Basel is split into two unique regions, each offering distinct perspectives on the city, a juxtaposition of modernity and old-fashioned design. Altstadt Grossbasel, Greater Basel, is located on the south bank of the Rhine River, and is the central cultural hub of the city. It boasts a large presence of Roman-like structures and historic Cathedrals such as the Munster Cathedral. Be sure to take your time strolling the roads of downtown Old Basel and admire the fine details of the 13th-century buildings.
With a plethora of museums and exhibits to marvel in this expressive city, it will be nearly impossible to thoroughly enjoy what each one will personally have to offer. However, the most influential and eloquent is that of the Kunstmuseum Basel. The gothic facade will attract your darting senses into a modestly sized exhibit that is loaded with the best display of modern artwork in all of Switzerland. Thousands of works, from paintings to sculptures, ooze creativity and imagination sure to leave you with a renewed sense of artistic inspiration.
Charter your private flight to Basel for the chance to take part in a full-day excursion to the active archaeological site Augusta Raurica. This ancient Roman city is located on the South Bank of the Rhine River, and was transformed into a museum and excavation site. Augusta Raurica is the oldest known Roman city located on the Rhine, where visitors can examine Roman aqueducts and amphitheaters, as well as an indoor museum displaying some of the most interesting finds unearthed from this site.
Art Basel is an internationally acclaimed art fair that displays art pieces from all over the world. Thousands of professionals submit their works alongside reputable museums and institutions from over thirty countries every year.
Whether you are in search of a one of a kind piece of art or just applauding the creative intelligence of our humanity, this event is the Mecca of art festivals and is a remarkable experience overall. Charter your private jet to Basel, Switzerland, and experience the city’s artistic vision in style.
Private Jet Airports in Basel, Switzerland
- EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg (LFSB / MLH) — This Franco-Swiss facility is only two miles from the city, and serves as a great airport for private charter flights to Basel, Switzerland.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Basel, Switzerland
- Private Jet from London to Basel – Two distinct areas under one city name, Basel is a sight not to be missed.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Basel – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.
- Jet Charters from New York to Basel – Escape the hustle and bustle of the endless city life of NYC when you charter a private jet to Basel.
- Private Jets from Madrid to Basel – Bounce between two iconic European cities with a private jet to Basel from Madrid.