China’s breadth is extraordinary: with incredible history, grandiose architecture, a domineering business sector, and eclectic cuisine—it makes for an incredible destination. With a private jet to China, you’ll be in the world’s most populated nation, and among some of the world’s highest skyscrapers.
Showcasing the culmination of generations of Chinese history and tradition, The Forbidden City is the magnificent heart of China. Boasting the largest ancient palatial structure in the world, the citadel’s walls are steeped in Byzantine rituals and royalty. History connoisseurs can immerse themselves in what was once home to two imperial dynasties. This UNESCO-listed city moonlights as the world’s largest palace, with halls and galleries that will dazzle you.
One of the world’s greatest architectural triumphs was made in China. The Great Wall is on the bucket list of elite travelers across the world, and is an icon of pride for Chinese locals. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a Wonder of the World, no private jet trip to China is complete without a climb across the world’s longest wall. As the Chinese proverb goes, “He who has not climbed the Great Wall is not a true man.”
With a private jet to China, adventurers can satiate their cravings for adrenaline with a trek across the Tiger Leaping Gorge, one of the world’s deepest canyons. Legends say a tiger once fiercely evaded a hunter by leaping across the river, hence the name. Located on the Jinsha River, the surrounding icy mountain ranges and scenic views are truly exhilarating.
The city of Macau is home to its own set of superlatives, boasting the world’s highest bungee jump and largest water extravaganza. Experience the glitz and glam of China, with a mirage of casinos and luxury hotels, especially the Venetian Macau. Sit front and center at The House of Dancing Water, or peer off the edge of Macau Tower—your private jet to Macau is only the beginning of a grand adventure. Looking for another coastal city to explore? Charter a jet to Shanghai with evoJets.
If you’re traveling for business, a private jet to Beijing, China’s capital, might be your first stop in this region. From there, you can take your private jet to Shenzhen, China’s technology hub, or charter a flight to Guangzhou to meet with world-renowned suppliers. Looking for more manufacturing opportunities? A private jet to Tianjin should have you covered.
Private Jet Airports in China
Considering China’s population and international prominence, there are scores of airports to help transport people in and out of the country. Some of these aviation hubs are among the largest in the world. Our charter specialists are dedicated to making your jet charter flights to China as seamless as possible.
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK / ZBAA) — About 20 miles from Beijing’s city center, Beijing Capital has become the world’s second busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic. Due to limited capacity and high passenger volume, a new airport is due to open in September to alleviate congestion, The Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA / ZSSS) — One of two international airports in Shanghai, Shanghai Hongqiao is eight miles west of downtown. It is the seventh busiest airport in China and makes for a convenient hub for business travel due to proximity to the city.
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN / ZGGG) — This is the world’s 13th busiest airport and is undergoing an expansion project slated for completion in 2022. Although it is an international airport, it specializes in domestic flights, making it an efficient airport for city hopping.
Chinese Private Charter with evoJets
China is home to a number of captivating museums, architectural beauties, delicious food and a whirlwind of superlatives. It is also a dominating force in business and finance, making it a prime hub for private business and corporate travel. The nation is home to the world’s largest e-commerce network, expecting to account for 55% of global retail sales by 2020, and also dominates the world trade market.
Whether you’re looking to spend a week exploring the hidden Chinese treasures, or be among the world’s second-largest economy, contact evoJets today.
- Private Charter to China for Personal Expeditions — Steeped in UNESCO World Heritage Sites, grand palaces full of culture, delectable cuisine, and heaps of unparalleled experiences, your private jet to China is only the start of a magnificent adventure. Our charter specialists are dedicated to making your private travel as comfortable, personalized, and luxurious as possible.
- Private Jet Flights to China for Business — With a private jet to China, you can enter one of the world’s most powerful nations in style. Bringing in almost 14 trillion dollars (90 trillion Yuan) in nominal GDP, the business opportunities in China are truly endless. An influential and mighty figure in the tech industry and beyond, private jets to China for business remain in high demand.
China is a hub for personal and business private travel, with something for every kind of traveler. evoJets is the leading private jet service for all Chinese destinations—contact us today to speak with a charter specialist.