When traveling to China, you cannot help but stop in Shanghai. This classic city has quickly advanced economically while still maintaining its old world charm. With a direct line to the rest of China, private jets to Shanghai are common for traveling executives looking to uncover economic opportunity. Yet during that time, it hasn’t lost any of the culture and sights that have made it one of the most popular tourist destinations in all of Asia.
It can be challenging to travel through China via traditional commercial aircraft. Schedule a Shanghai private jet charter instead with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Shanghai, China
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA/ZSSS) – Most private jet charter flights to Shanghai are scheduled to arrive in Shanghai Hongqiao, which does serve commercial airliners but is limited to regional and domestic flights. At only 8 miles from downtown, this airport takes you closer to your destination and has several FBOs for private flights.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG/ZSPD) – Shanghai Pudong is the main commercial airport, serving 35 million passengers a year and located 19 miles away from downtown. The airport itself has been updated to handle its capacity better, but it is still not the ideal destination for private jet charters.
Commonly Available Private Jet Charter Flights to Shanghai, China
- Private Jet Charters from Los Angeles to Shanghai – For business or pleasure, there are many opportunities available when you travel from LA to Shanghai
- Private Jet Charters from San Francisco to Shanghai – Corporations looking to grow often travel from SF to Shanghai to connect with investors or seek out partnerships.
- Charter a Flight from Frankfurt to Shanghai – Whether you're expanding operations or escaping work-life, a private charter from Frankfurt to Shanghai gets you there in comfort and style.
- Charter Jets from Melbourne to Shanghai – See and enjoy Chinese culture from Melbourne in your private charter with evoJets.
Shanghai may be one of the most visited cities in China, but it remains a popular one. With its historic role in Asia, it’s not uncommon for both corporate and private travelers to land their China private jet in Shanghai.