China has an ancient and sophisticated allure, as it is one of the oldest and wealthiest cultures in Asia. But sometimes it helps to enjoy a bit of modernity. That’s what a private jet charter to Shenzhen provides. As the city that connects Hong Kong and China, Shenzhen is economically thriving, technologically advanced, and filled with activities for the luxury traveler.
Known for its shopping, dining, and theme parks, Shenzhen is one of the top places to visit in Asia for the recreational traveler. Yet corporate private jets to Shenzhen are also common, as the city is known for its foreign investment opportunities, stock exchange, and world-renowned companies. No matter what takes you to Shenzhen, charter your private flight with evojets.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport (SZX/ZGSZ) – Private jet charter flights to Shenzhen will almost always land in Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport. The airport used to be called “Shenzhen Huangtian.” It serves over 50 million passengers, so there is some congestion when you land here in a Shenzhen private jet charter, but at 19 miles from the city center there is no better place to land.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Shenzhen, China
- Charter a Private Jet from Los Angeles to Shenzhen – With ski resorts, gardens, theme parks and more, there is never a bad time for a visit from LA to Shenzhen.
- Charter a Jet from San Francisco to Shenzhen – Whether it's for corporate or personal reasons, a flight from SF to Shenzhen is frequently an enjoyable experience.
- Charter Private Jets from Geneva to Shenzhen – Visit for skiing or to explore corporate opportunity by scheduling a private charter with evoJets.
- Charter Flights from Sydney to Shenzhen – Those that want to truly experience a new and exciting culture often find a visit from Sydney to Shenzhen fulfills that need.
Shenzhen attracts visitors from around the world. Those that have considered a private jet to China may find that Shenzhen has the perfect blend of modern leisure activities and old-world culture.