Guangzhou, China – often referred to as “Canton” – is one of the most important manufacturing regions in China. Those looking to outsource their industrial needs often fly on private jets to Guangzhou to explore opportunities and create long lasting partnerships. As a port city, Guangzhou has been an important economic center in Mainland China, and continues to be a destination for world corporations.
Guangzhou is also the birthplace of Cantonese cuisine. It has the art and culture typical of large historic Chinese cities. But beyond that, it has plenty of luxury activities as well for those interested in more recreational travel. Charter a Guangzhou private jet today with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in and around Guangzhou, China
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN / ZGGG) – Like most cities in China, there is only one airport that serves the region. In this case it is Guangzhou Baiyun. At over 60 million passengers, the airport is certainly busy, but at 20 miles from the city it is still the best (and only) place to land in a private jet charter in Guangzhou, China.
Frequently Requested Private Jet Flights to Guangzhou, China
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Guangzhou – Come for the food, stay for the networking opportunities, as there is much to do, see, and explore for those traveling from LA to Canton.
- Private Jet Charters from San Francisco to Guangzhou – Catch a flight from SF to Guangzhou to dine on their amazing food or connect with those that live there.
- Private Charters from Paris to Guangzhou – Home of Canton cuisine, Paris to Guangzhou gives you a chance to enjoy the food, and architecture, or connect with Chinese manufacturing.
- Charter Jets from Melbourne to Guangzhou – It's not uncommon to find that you need a flight to Guangzhou from Melbourne, and with evoJets we can make sure that flight is perfectly scheduled.
Guangzhou is one of many destinations suitable for private charters to China, but those that choose Canton as their final destination are never disappointed.