Tianjin’s importance as both a port city and the birthplace of much of Chinese culture makes it a common destination in Asia for all different types of travelers. We often book executive/corporate Tianjin private jet charter flights for leaders looking for the next economic opportunity. Its status as one of China’s most important port cities, and its connection to large scale manufacturing mean that Tianjin continues to be an important spot for corporate flights.
That said, Tianjin’s visitors are not limited to work-related travel. There are a wealth of tourist attractions in Tianjin, with beauty, luxury, and fun depending on what you desire. Charter a private jet to Tianjin through evoJets, and land in a city that is well worth a visit.
Private Jet Charter Airports In and Around Tianjin
- Tianjin Binhai International Airport (TSN / ZBTJ) – Tianjin Binhai International Airport is a domestic airport that also serves as a popular departure spot for cargo. It doesn’t serve any international commercial flights, but it still sees over 25 million passengers a year. If you’re looking to fly directly into Tianjin on a private jet, this airport is your best option.
Commonly Available Private Jet Charter Flights to Tianjin, China
- Private Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Tianjin – Known for its mix of European and Chinese architecture, visitors from LA often love what they find in Tianjin.
- Charter Jets from San Francisco to Tianjin – Its large metropolitan population and heavy industrial economy means that many people from SF fly to Tianjin for business.
- Charter Jets from Frankfurt to Tianjin – Home to plenty of trade opportunities, both corporations and tourists from Frankfurt see Tianjin as a valuable destination.
- Private Jets from Melbourne to Tianjin – Tianjin is filled with luxury opportunities for those that know where to find them, so it's no wonder people fly private from Melbourne to visit this port city.
Although it is a big country with an abundance of destinations, those considering a private jet to China would do well to consider Tianjin, no matter the purpose of their visit.