Beijing is more than just the capital of China. It is a critical historical, cultural, artistic, political, and economic center. It is a city of gold that represents opportunity, both for recreational travel and corporate travel. For businesses looking to expand their reach, Beijing is one of the critical centers at the heart of Asia. Countless corporations look to the city for connections with manufacturers, investors, and more.
It’s also a great place for unique Chinese cuisine, high end hotels, and luxury activities that easily qualify as bucket list experiences. Beijing can be overwhelming to those unprepared for all that the city has to offer, which is why it is such a good idea to start your journey to this historical Chinese destination with a Beijing private jet charter flight through evoJets.
Travel fast, safe, and comfortably in one of our private jet charters to Beijing, China.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and Around Beijing
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK / ZBAA) – Beijing Capital International Airport is the primary airport for Beijing. It is also, perhaps not surprisingly, exceedingly busy. Over 100,000,000 passengers passed through this airport, making congestion a serious problem even for those with Beijing private charters.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport (NAY / ZBNY) – Beijing Nanyuan Airport serves as a better option for luxury travelers flying on a private jet to Beijing. Though it still sees over 6,000,000 passengers a year, it has far fewer commercial aircraft and is set up to handle all sized private jets. It may, however, be closed down and replaced by Beijing Daxing International Airport by October of 2019. If so, Daxing is expected to split passengers with Beijing Capital.
Popular Private Jet Routes to Beijing, China
- Charter Jets from Los Angeles to Beijing – Both LA and Beijing are two critical economic cities, so it's quite common to fly from one to the other via private charter.
- Charter a Private Jet from San Francisco to Beijing – There is no more important spot in China for those in SF than Beijing, which offers access to Chinese politics and business.
- Private Jets from London to Beijing – Politically, economically, and recreationally, there are plenty of reasons to fly from London to Beijing
- Private Jet Charters from Sydney to Beijing – Those in Sydney often find that they need to get into Beijing directly, and with a private charter you can avoid some of the hassles of the plane and airport.
One cannot take a private charter to China without at least once experiencing Beijing. Book yours today with evoJets.