Hawaii Airports & Charter Routes
Rarely is a US state known primarily for its tourism, but that is exactly the case with Hawaii, where thousands of Hawaii private charters land every year. The beautiful Hawaiian islands have so much to offer:
- Multicolored Sand Beaches
- Resorts, and More
Hawaii also has a great economy, so one may charter a business jet to Hawaii to take advantage of business opportunities. Yet it is the fantastic climate, community, and culture that makes Hawaii such a wonderful vacation spot. Book a Hawaii private jet today to see Hawaii for yourself with evoJets.
Private Charter Jet Airports in Hawaii
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (PHNL/HNL)
- Kahului Airport (PHOG/OGG)
- Kona International Airport at Keahole (PHKO/KOA)
Popular Hawaii Private Jet Charter Destinations
- Private Charter Jets to Oahu – Home to Honolulu, the most visited vacation spot of Hawaii, Oahu is not the largest island but it does offer the most activities in a smaller space for relaxing days and active nights.
- Private Jets to Hawai’i – the “Big Island” of Hawaii has many distinct places to visit. One popular choice is Kona, where one can taste one of the more expensive types of coffee beans (one that is delicious as well)
- Charter a Private Jet to Maui – Like many parts of Hawaii, Maui is known for its beaches. It has a smaller population as well which makes it ideal for those that would like the amenities of a bigger island but without the congestion.
- Charter Jets Kaua’i – Kauai is known for its blue seas, waterfalls, and ample underwater activities that make this smaller island one of the ones that draws in the bigger crowds.
- Private Charters to Molokaʻi – Molokai lets you visit sand beaches while also giving you the option of feeling more relaxed and secluded – an escape from the busier cities.
- Charter a Private Flight to Lānaʻi – Lanai has only a few resorts and sees far fewer visitors, but for many that is part of its appeal, as it gives you a chance to truly unwind from your busy life.
- Charter Private Flights Niihau – Niihau is less so for visiting and more so for secluded hunting. Almost no one lives on the land and there are few amenities, but you are given a chance to hunt on a semi-private and large Hawaiian island.
- Private Charter Planes to Kahoʻolawe – One cannot really visit Kahoolawe, as it has no fresh water and no permanent residents. But we would be remiss if we left it off the list.
Hawaii Private Jet Charters with evoJets
There are so many advantages to traveling to Hawaii, and evoJets is there to help with our luxury Hawaii private flights. We have access to aircraft of any size for any purpose with options for:
- Executive and Corporate Travel – Hawaii is so well known for its beaches and resorts that it’s easy to forget that it is a thriving US state, and that means there are often countless events and opportunities there for business travel. Our Hawaii business jets fit all different size parties, and are available to be booked quickly with our staff.
- Personal Travel – Of course, most private jets to Hawaii are for recreation. Although it goes without saying that Hawaii is one off the most beautiful areas in the United States, the islands themselves simply have so much character and places of interest that it is hard to visit just once. Private charters to Hawaii make the experience even better.
Hawaii Private Jet Charter Pricing
Pricing For Charter Flights to/from Hawaii
Charter flight prices vary based on flight time and type of aircraft. The cost to charter a jet from LA to Hawaii ranges from $45,000 – $55,000 on average on a Supermid Jet, for example.
Please note: Due to rapidly rising costs and unprecedented demand, the pricing listed below may be outdated. Please use our cost calculator for real-time pricing and to submit your trip requests. Thank you for flying with evoJets!
Here are some target prices for private jet charter flights to/from Hawaii that we aim to offer our clients:
|To/From Location||Target Price (One-Way)||Aircraft Type||Max Passengers|
|Los Angeles||$45,000||Supermidsize Jet||8-10|
|San Francisco||$48,500||Supermidsize Jet||8-10|
|New York||$100,000||Heavy Jet||10-16|