So much of Hawaii is known for its beaches, and indeed, Lanai is no different. But what makes private jets to Lanai stand out is that the island is specifically known for its luxury. It is filled with 4 and 5 star resorts, wonderful food, and plenty of both active and historic activities. One need only see a picture of Lanai day or night and it becomes clear why this area is so popular with affluent tourists. Whether you’re there to visit a shipwreck, see whales, or enjoy the many high end resorts, book your private charter to Lanai today with evoJets.
Charter Jet Airports in and Around Lanai, HI
- Lanai Airport (PHNY/LNY) – The only way to fly directly to Lanai is to land at Lanai Airport, a public use airport that takes you right on the island. There are two FBOs at this location and it is located right near Lanai City.
Popular Lanai, HI Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Lanai – Everyone deserves luxury, and that is what you get at the resorts in Lanai when you fly from LA in a private charter.
- Charter Flights from Dallas to Lanai, Hawaii – Truly enjoy your flight by booking a luxury jet and landing right in your final destination.
- Charter a Private Jet from San Francisco to Lanai – When you fly to Lanai, you want to do so in a way that is comfortable. Little is as comfortable as a private charter.
- Private Charters to Lanai, HI from New York – With it large resorts and outstanding service, Lanai is a great break from NYC.
Though all of the islands have their charm, often those that choose to fly a private jet to Hawaii are looking for luxury, and Lanai is often where they will find it.