Hawaii has many hidden gems. But Oahu – the most populous and popular island for travelers – still draws in luxury travelers that are ready to enjoy its cultural riches. After arriving via private jet charter to Oahu, you will often instantly find yourself surrounded with a lively atmosphere, beautiful clear sand, and a waters edge that looks like it lasts for days.
There is nightlife. There is history. There are resorts that cater to your every whim. There are many reasons to schedule a private charter to Oahu, and evoJets is here to help you setup that journey.
Private Charter Jet Airports in and Around Oahu, HI
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (PHNL/HNL) – Although it is the busiest airport in Hawaii, Daniel Inouye – also known as Honolulu International Airport – is also by far the best option for landing comfortably on Oahu.
Popular Oahu, HI Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jets to Oahu from Los Angeles – There is no better place to escape the big city than flying comfortably into Oahu from LA.
- Charter Jets from San Francisco to Oahu – Visit Honolulu or explore the island with a trip to Oahu from SF.
- Charter a Private Jet from Dallas to Oahu – From Texas to Hawaii, a vacation in these culturally rich islands is often well deserved.
- Private Charters from New York to Oahu – It can be a long journey from NYC to Oahu. Private jets make the trip much more pleasant.