Of Hawaii’s multiple islands, Maui is the only one consistently referred to by name. One flies on a private jet to Maui specifically to be surrounded by beautiful scenery, outdoor and ocean activities, and the opportunity to be catered to by outstanding accommodations. Maui has red, white, and black sand beaches with views of deep blue oceans and plenty of greenery. It has great food, drinks, service, and a seemingly never-ending skyline that will call you towards its waters. If you are ready for a Maui private jet charter, contact evoJets today.
Private Charter Jet Airports in and Around Maui, HI
- Kahului Airport (PHOG/OGG) – Flights to Maui run through Kahului Airport, which happens to be in the shopping area for all of the island. Private jet charter is one of the only ways to fly directly into Maui without first stopping at Oahu.
Popular Maui, HI Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Charter Flights to Maui from San Francisco – Fly quickly straight to Maui from SF on a jet that fits your entire party.
- Private Jets from Los Angeles to Maui – Travel from LA to Maui in a private charter that meets your every need.
- Private Jet Charters from New York to Maui – From the grey and action of NYC to the slowed down beach life in Maui, there are many reasons to enjoy this type of vacation.
- Charter a Jet from Dallas to Maui – Dallas is one of the top locations for a private charter, giving you instant access to your destination Hawaiian Island.
The vacation spot of choice for travelers of all styles, a private jet to Hawaii is likely to always stop in Maui, because the region has so many of the amenities that travelers love about the islands.