Colombia is undergoing a resurgence as a destination for luxury travelers. Though it has always had some fantastic charm that has drawn in visitors from all over the world, there has been a strong increase in private jet charters to Colombia – and commercial flights as well – as more and more travelers discover the incredible culture, history, and luxury activities that Colombia offers.
Colombia also has a growing economy which has attracted increased corporate jet travel and executive visits to the region. But the vast majority of travelers visit Colombia for recreational reasons – to partake in the food, to see the incredible architecture, and to enjoy everything from the beach community to the multiple festivals and ruins. Charter a private jet to Colombia today, with evoJets.
Colombia Private Jet Airports
As is often the case with private charter jet flights, the best airports in the region are often not the ones most frequented by commercial travelers. There are 168 airports in Colombia, and although not all of them are operational or accessible via private charter, there are often alternatives to the busier airports for those that prefer them.
Still, there are times when you may find yourself needing to travel to some of the busier airports, which at the moment are the following:
- El Dorado International Airport (BOG/SKBO) – El Dorado International Airport is the main airport for Bogota, the capital of Colombia. It is also the busiest airport in the country, and the third busiest in all of Latin America. But despite how busy it is, it is also located right by Bogota and is a highly reviewed airport despite seeing 30 million passengers. If you travel to Bogota, you will often find yourself here.
- Rafael Nunez International Airport (CTG/SKCG) – Rafael Nunez Airport is the primary commercial airport for Cartagena. Much like Bogota, Cartagena is essentially served only by this airport, as the alternative airports are much further. It has only one runway, but that runway is long enough for essentially all aircraft.
- Jose Maria Cordova International Airport (MDE/SKRG) – Jose Maria Cordova Airport serves Medellin and the surrounding areas. Once again, like other busy airports in Colombia, it tends to be the only one that is able to adequately serve the region, so it is the most likely destination for your private charter. Like El Dorado Airport, Medellin Airport is surprisingly popular.
Your specific airport will depend on your ultimate destination. We are happy to provide you with guidance on the best location for a safe and comfortable journey.
Featured Colombia Private Jet Destinations
There are some areas of Colombia that are stunning to behold, and others that may not have the infrastructure or activities that recreational travelers are usually looking for. It is always a good idea to visit Colombia with a plan, and consider the following destination cities:
- Private jets to Bogota, Colombia
- Private Charter Jet Flights to Cartagena, Colombia
- Private Jet Charters to Medellin, Colombia
- Private jet flights to Cali, Colombia
- San Andres
There are places that are best for economic visits and places that are ideal for recreational charters, so it helps to really review the different options available and see what suits your travel purposes.
Colombia Private Jet Charters with evoJets
Colombia is an internationally renowned country. But it is one that, for many years, tourists avoided for political reasons. In the past decade, Colombia has seen a resurgence for both corporate and recreational travel, and evoJets is the perfect charter service to help you get there. We have the perfect flights for:
- Personal Travel via Private Jet to Colombia – Colombia does see many tourists, so it is not an “undiscovered” country by any means. But as recreational tourism increases, your visit may be one of the first international travelers to enjoy some of the lesser known beauty that this South American country offers. As there are still few commercial airliners that travel to Colombia, evoJets can help you arrive at your destination directly in comfort and luxury.
- Corporate Private Jets to Colombia – More and more, businesses are finding that Colombia offers them the trade and investment growth that they desire. With access to jets of all sizes, our team can make sure that you and any size party is able to travel to Colombia with the perfect private aircraft for your party.
evoJets is the leading Colombia private jet charter service. Contact our team of specialists today to charter your flight.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Colombia
- Private Jets From Los Angeles to Colombia – Colombia has so much to offer in terms of food, culture, and activities, that it's no wonder it is such a popular destination with those in LA.
- Charter a Jet From Miami to Colombia – See why many people fly from Miami to Colombia for a much needed vacation, and why it attracts some of the most elite travelers in the region.
- Private Charters From New York to Colombia – It's hard to find direct flights, but with a NYC to Colombia private jet, you can often arrive with no layovers.
- Charter Flights From London to Colombia – Visit this wonderful country from London by chartering your own flight to Colombia with evoJets.