Cartagena, Colombia is a bit of a hidden gem in South America. Though still a fairly common destination for private charters, Cartagena doesn’t quite have the fanfare of a place like Bogota. Yet those that visit often find a wealth of culture that explains why it remains a much beloved destination.
Cartagena has a variety of activities and sights depending on your preferences. There are beautiful, warm, white sand beaches that are often picture perfect. There are coral reefs that are perfect for snorkeling. There are also countless example of historical architecture, with castles, churches, and monuments peppered throughout. See the city for yourself with a private jet charter to Cartagena, Colombia with evoJets.
Cartagena, Colombia Private Jet Charter Airports
- Rafael Nunez International Airport (CTG/SKCG) – Passengers from all around the world generally land in Rafael Nunez International Airport when visiting Cartagena. Its proximity to Cartagena, Colombia makes it an ideal choice for the vast majority of private jet charter flights. It is the main airport and does see a lot of commercial travel, but the next closest airport is several miles away and only makes sense in specific situations.
- Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport (BAQ/SKBQ) – Located in Soledad, Ernesto Cortissoz is not often used to land private jets to Cartagena. But it does offer an alternative route if something takes you away from Rafael Nunez Airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Cartagena, Colombia
- Charter a Jet From Los Angeles to Cartegena – It's always fun to escape the big city of LA and see the culture and sights of a place like Cartagena.
- Private Charters From Miami to Cartagena – For a fast flight with outstanding comfort, fly private from Miami to Cartagena.
- Charter Flights From New York to Cartagena – With its white sand beaches, Cartagena attracts many elite travelers from NYC and beyond.
- Private Jet Charters From Sao Paulo to Cartagena – It's a short flight with an amazing payoff when you charter a private jet from Sao Paulo to Cartagena.
Colombia is a beautiful place to visit, but it’s uncommon to find a direct flight. A private jet to Colombia with evoJets can help you get to Cartagena quickly and comfortably.