Safe, active, and historic, Bogota is a gem of South America. It has been capital of the region for nearly 500 years, and is filled with activities that elite travelers enjoy. Museums, art galleries, sports, theaters – the city has so many activities that it may even help to come prepared with a list of what to do beforehand, lest you be overwhelmed with ideas the moment you disembark from your Bogota private charter.
Bogota is the city of choice for over half of all visits to Colombia. But it is also the largest economic and industrial hub for the region. Located in nearly the exact center of the country, the city is almost fascinating in how important it is to the region. If you’re planning on visiting Colombia for any purpose, chances are you’re booking a Bogota private charter.
Bogota, Colombia Private Jet Airports
- El Dorado International Airport (BOG/SKBO) – The main airport for Bogota is El Dorado International Airport. For a busy airport, it is surprisingly popular. Though it does see over 30 million passengers a year, its location in the heart of Bogota makes it useful for private jet travel. You just may need to prepare for a bit of congestion.
- La Vanguardia Airport (VVC/SKVV) – An alternative airport for private jets to Bogota is La Vanguardia. It sees far fewer passengers and commonly used for charter flights. But it is also located much further from Bogota, so El Dorado International Airport may still be the best choice depending on your visit.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Bogota, Colombia
- Private Jet Charters From Los Angeles to Bogota – Bogota has a lot to offer those in LA looking for economic opportunity or fantastic recreational experiences.
- Private Charter Flights From Miami to Bogota – Travel fast to Bogota from Miami by scheduling your own private charter flight.
- Charter Jets From New York to Bogota – Those that love NYC will also love Bogota, as the two share many of the same amenities with two distinctive cultures.
- Private Jets From Sao Paulo to Bogota – Visit this gem of Colombia with a private charter to Bogota from Sao Paulo.
There are a lot of amazing places to visit in Colombia. But whether you’re taking a private charter to Colombia for business or pleasure, chances are you’ll find yourself in Bogota.