Although many travelers to Colombia find their way to Bogota, it is a private jet to Medellin that often offers the best in the way of amenities and unique experiences. The city has undergone immense urban development, so much so that they have won awards for their city planning, architecture, and more. Art can be found everywhere you look, as can museums and learning centers that are perfect for the whole family.
Though there are many local commercial flights to Medellin in both Central and South America, outside of those two areas, the only way to get to this city without multiple stops is with a private jet charter flight to Medellin. Call evoJets today to schedule your private flight today.
Medellin, Colombia Private Jet Airports
- Jose Maria Cordova International Airport (MDE/SKRG) – Medellin is served almost exclusively by Jose Maria Cordova Airport. It serves the second most passengers in Colombia, which makes it a busy airport for private charters. But there are no other airports near Medellin, nor do any have the amenities that Jose Maria Cordova Airport offers.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Medellin, Colombia
- Charter Flights From Los Angeles to Medellin – With its combination of historic and modern, Medellin is often the perfect choice as a way for those in LA to visit Colombia.
- Private Jet Charters From Miami to Medellin – If your goal is to experience a historic Spanish inspired culture with modern amenities, a private jet from Miami to Medellin is going to help you meet that travel goal.
- Private Charter Flights From New York to Medellin – Explore a new culture and escape the big city with a private charter from NYC to Medellin.
- Charter Jets From Rio de Janeiro to Medellin – Travel fast from Rio to Medellin with a private plane through evoJets.
Medellin is yet another fantastic place to visit in Colombia. If you’re hoping to get to Medellin in a way that is fun, comfortable, and easy, a private jet to Colombia with evoJets is the right option.