It should come as no surprise that the world’s second largest country is ladened with incredible views. The Great White North is interspersed with diverse cultures, and an enduring list of opportunities for adventure. With a private jet to Canada, you can witness these gorgeous landscapes yourself: from soaring mountains and sparkling glaciers, to serene beaches and eerie rainforests. A nation steeped in history, heritage, art and culture, you’ll be left nothing short of enamored.
Begin your Canadian adventure with a charter jet to Quebec City, a land exuding romance, history, and a dash of French magic. The city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of North America’s only fortified cities. You can peruse the waterfront of Dufferin Terrace, or stop at the luxurious Chateau Frontenac, an iconic five-star mansion. The beauty and design of the castle is exactly why it’s the world’s most photographed hotel.
For another Québécois experience, charter a private jet to Montréal, Québec, to walk its cobblestoned streets and visit the Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal. Looking for world-class skiing, right in the area? A private jet to Tremblant will provide just that! If British influence is what you’re after, a private jet to London, Ontario will meet your needs.
Globetrotters with a need for retail therapy can charter themselves to Canada—and have their private jet land in Edmonton, Alberta, home to North America’s largest mall. Among an immense range of luxury shops, West Edmonton Mall boasts roller coasters, night clubs, ice rinks, water parks, and even a hotel. Charter jet travelers who enjoy the art scene won’t be far from the city’s Art District, home to an array of pieces in the Art Gallery of Alberta.
For private jet travelers looking to spend their time in the great outdoors, a private jet to Calgary gives you access to Canada’s Rocky Mountains. From hiking to climbing, skiing to boating, the scenic views and exhilarating terrain make for a grand playground. Fish Creek Provincial Park is home to one of the largest urban wilderness trails, with 54 miles of greenery encompassing the glassy waters of Bow River.
No private jet charter flight to Canada is complete without embracing one of nature’s finest phenomena. Niagara Falls, home to unstoppable thunderous waters cascading over a rocky crest and the riverbed taking on over six million feet of water. Whether you experience this spectacle directly on water from the Maid of the Mist or aerially, through your own private helicopter, you’ll be stunned by the powerful might of these roaring waters.
Charter a jet to Toronto following your visit to the falls, where you’ll find luxury accommodations en masse. Or, if you’re looking for a west coast experience, take your private jet to Vancouver, BC, with luxury hotels boasting stunning ocean views. A private charter jet to Whistler, BC will satiate your itch for skiing in this part of Canada.
Private Jet Airports in Canada
Considering Canada is the second largest country in the world, airports are scattered everywhere. Some of these travel hubs are among the largest and busiest in the world, keeping private jets to Canada in high demand. Whether you’re looking to charter a jet to Canada for personal leisure or for business, fly in style. With so many airport options, our charter specialists are dedicated to making your travel as personalized as possible.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ / CYYZ) — This is Toronto’s main international airport, and the largest in Canada. Located about 14 miles from downtown, the airport was named after Canada’s 14th Prime Minister, and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, Lester B. Pearson. To accommodate charter jet travelers, it features a massive exclusive VIP Terminal for most chartered aircraft, and an array of amenities for guests.
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL / CYUL) — This is Montreal’s main international airport, located only 12 miles from downtown Montreal. The facility was named after the current Prime Minister’s father, Pierre Elliott Trudeau. Undergoing a multi-billion dollar renovation project, new terminals and parking locations are in the works.
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR / CYVR) — About eight miles from downtown Vancouver, this airport is located on Sea Island. Behind Toronto International Airport, it is the second busiest facility in terms of passenger traffic. Vancouver International has claimed multiple awards, making it a highly requested airport to fly through.
Canada Private Charter with evoJets
Home to a plethora of national parks, stunning landscapes, outdoor activities and rich heritage, a private jet to Canada is only the start of a grand adventure. While Canadian adventures may keep charter flights in high demand, many people jet here for business as well. The country’s flourishing economy and expanding financial districts are a prime hub for opportunities and investment.
Whether you’re looking to explore the Canadian mountain tops, or planning a corporate trip, evoJets is equipped with charter specialists to accommodate.
- Private Charter to Canada for Personal Leisure — Explore the natural wonders that abundant throughout Canada, or immerse yourself in a historic city full of UNESCO World Heritage sites. Canada has something for everyone, and there’s no better way to arrive to Canada than by private jet.
- Private Jet Flights to Canada for Business — Ranking number ten in the world for highest nominal GDP, Canada is a prime hub for business travel. The expanding economy, influential role in world trade, and multiple thriving financial districts keep business private jets to Canada in high demand.
The nation is a hub for personal and business travel, with opportunities for every kind of charter jet traveler. evoJets specializes in private jets to Canada—contact our charter specialists to discuss your trip today.