Encompassed by an aura of romance, Québec City belongs in a league of its own. The most luxurious way of getting to Québec City is by private charter—where you can peruse the cobbled streets of Vieux-Québec. One of the only fortified cities in North America, the entire region was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Charter a private jet to Québec City for a coup de foudre (love at first sight) experience!
Begin your francophone adventure at the historic district of Old Québec. Divided between an upper and lower town, the streets exude a quaint European charm, and are engraved with years of history. Whether you’re roaming the waterfront of St. Lawrence River, or entering the fairytale square of Petit-Champlain, you’re bound to be surrounded by amazing views and 400 years of legacy.
Deplane your private jet to Québec City, and set foot in the world’s most photographed hotel, the royal Chateau Frontenac. A five-star Fairmont castle, this iconic symbol is perched high above the headland, overlooking the river, and is a magnet for hedonists. Wrapping around the royal mansion is the Dufferin Terrace, an emblematic boardwalk offering spectacular views of the Canadian landscape.
History and architecture buffs will be delighted to visit Parliament Hill. The area is graced by the majestic Parliament Building, exuding elegance and antiquity. It is the city’s oldest site and the chair of Québec’s leading powers. Architecturally inspired by the Louvre Palace in Paris, it is adorned with many bronze monuments built to memorialize prominent Canadian figures. A city favorite and symbol of its 400th anniversary, the Fontaine de Tourny guards the Parliament Building. What better way to arrive to this regal region, than by private jet charter to Québec City?
No visit to Québec City is complete without a stroll through Rue Saint-Jean. From the festive Place D’Youville to the revered Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral, the combination of cafes, boutiques, and historic sites create an ambiance that can’t be replicated anywhere else. Book your private jet to Québec City during the winter for a festive and snowy utopia, and catch the stunning New Year’s Eve fireworks spectacular on Grande Allée.
Québec City Private Jet Airports
- Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB / CYQB) — This is the primary airport serving the French city of Quebec. Named after the premier of Quebec, Jean Lesage, the airport is only a few miles from the city’s business center.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Quebec City, Quebec
- Private Jets from New York to Quebec City – Explore one of North America's only fortified city walls, with a private jet to Quebec City from New York.
- Charter Flights from Boston to Quebec City – Luxuriate in the world's most photographed hotel, and embrace the spellbinding views found only in Quebec City.
- Charter Jets to Quebec City from Chicago – With a private jet to Quebec City chartered by evoJets, you can fly in style, and with the peace of mind you deserve.
- Private Flights to Quebec City from Miami – With a private flight to Quebec City, you can enjoy European vibes without jetting to Europe.