Private Jet Washington DC to Portsmouth
A city steeped in colonial antiquity, this is one of New England’s most charming coastal regions. Only an hour from Boston, Massachusetts, a private jet to Portsmouth from Washington D.C. is a great way to spend the weekend or put you in touch with some of its major neighboring centers.
From historic mansion-turned museums to acres of verdant urban space, this port city is a sight not to be missed when visiting New Hampshire.
Jet Charter Flights from Portsmouth to Washington D.C.
World-renowned museums, iconic sites of reverence, and the ultimate meeting space for some of the most powerful people in the world — this is the nation’s grand capital. Discover the freshest flavors of a variety of cuisines, contemporary and historic art exhibits, as well as some of the country’s greatest architectural monuments. With a private jet to Washington D.C. in the spring, you can catch the stunning bursts of color when the cherry blossoms decorate the city, a unique display that’ll leave you in awe.
What does a Private Jet Charter from Washington DC to Portsmouth Cost?
The cost of a private jet charter between D.C. and Portsmouth typically ranges from $8,100 to $15,000.
The final cost of a private jet charter flight from Washington D.C. to Portsmouth depends on several itinerary-specific factors, including the number of passengers on your trip, the airports utilized, weather conditions, and the aircraft that best suits your party’s needs.
Based on previous charter flights along this route, our charter specialists have compiled a list of estimates for private jets from IAD to PSM below. To request a formal quote for your private charter flight between D.C. and Portsmouth, contact us today!
Portsmouth to Washington DC Jet Charter Pricing
- Light Jets from Portsmouth to Washington D.C.: $8,100 to $10,400 — Praised for their economic operating costs and lavish cabin experience, our fleet of Light Jets can stylishly fly you from Portsmouth to D.C. in just over an hour. Aircraft in this class include the Citation CJ2, Lear 45XR, and Hawker 400XP.
- Midsize Jet from Portsmouth to Washington D.C.: $10,00 to $12,800 — Boasting economic fuel usage and an interior large enough to seat nine passengers, Midsize Jets are ideal for mid-long range trips. Aircraft in this category include the Citation Excel, Hawker 800XP, and Lear 60.
- Super Midsize Jet to Portsmouth from Washington D.C.: $11,700 to $15,000 — Globetrotters favor this class of aircraft for its high altitude performance and wide range, making private flights from D.C. to Portsmouth a breeze. Ideal for parties of eight to ten, jets in this class include the Citation X, Falcon 50EX, and Challenger 300.
The evoJets Charter Flight Cost Calculator will return instant estimate results for private jets from Washington DC to Portsmouth, or jet charter flights from Portsmouth to Washington DC.
Best Airports for Private Jet Charters from Washington DC to Portsmouth
Whether you’re traveling for business and politics, or museum-hopping and sight-seeing, these two destinations welcome millions of guests every year.
To ensure a hassle-free travel experience, airport selection is crucial. Our charter specialists recommend utilizing IAD and PSM for all private charter flights between Washington D.C. and Portsmouth.
- Dulles International Airport (KIAD / IAD) — Located in both Fairfax and Loudoun County, this is one of the top three airfields facilitating private travel throughout the entire DMV area. It is roughly twenty-five miles from the city’s central business district.
- Portsmouth International Airport at Pease (KPSM / PSM) — Located within the Pease International Tradeport, this joint civil and military airport is only three miles from downtown Portsmouth.
What about other private jet airports in Washington DC?
After IAD, Ronald Reagan Washington National and Manassas Regional are two other airports that can facilitate general aviation throughout the DMV region.
What about other private jet charter airports in Portsmouth?
When flying by private jet charter into Portsmouth, PSM is the only facility within direct proximity to the city. If your flight needs diversion, Cole Farm Airport is approximately 30 minutes away by car.
Private Charter Jet Weather in Washington DC
When chartering a private jet into or out of Washington DC, weather is an important consideration. Read the upcoming forecast in Washington DC below, to better plan your private jet flight from Washington DC to Portsmouth.
Private Jet Weather Forecast in Portsmouth
Pilots and charter operators of private jets from Washington DC to Portsmouth factor weather into the equation when determining the most optimal, and safest route. You can browse the seven-day forecast in Portsmouth below, ahead of booking your private jet charter from Washington DC to Portsmouth.
For Business and Personal Private Jet Travel – Call evoJets
With over 10 years of experience, access to thousands of private charters, and outstanding customer support, evoJets is here to charter your flight and make sure that you have everything you and your party need to reach your destination. Whether it’s a private charter from Washington DC to Portsmouth, or a round trip tailored to your group, call evoJets today to get started: (877) 970-5387.