A coastal city with a quiet and charming aura, Portsmouth is home to more than three hundred years of rich American history. From whale watching and sunset cruising, to exploring museums and embracing nature’s wonders, this city is a relaxing escape from reality. Although the city is small, your private jet to Portsmouth, New Hampshire is only the start of a gratifying getaway.
One of the best ways to enjoy the city is on the Piscataqua River—enjoy a seat on the riverside restaurant deck for lunch, or charter a private sunset cruise for dinner. Whether you’re traveling by yacht, sailboat or kayak, or whale watching and lobster catching, you’ll find the maritime adventures of Seacoast and Portsmouth to be exciting for every kind of jetsetter.
Historically known as “one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country,” a private jet to Portsmouth opens doors to a plethora of American history and heritage. Located in the heart of historic downtown, Strawbery Banke Museum exhibits hundreds of years of antiquity and many family activities for everyone to enjoy. Art lovers can dive into the Ogunquit Museum of American Art and explore the collections of paintings, sculptures, and photographs extending back to the early 1800s.
Portsmouth is known for some of New England’s greatest craft breweries. The beer culture is thriving, and the city has been a hub for the entire nation’s brewing industry. Jet to Portsmouth for a beer tour, and indulge in the cocktails and cuisine that keeps the city’s cravings satiated. Home to fresh seafood and multiple award-winning sandwich joints, your private jet charter to Portsmouth is the start of a delectable trip.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a relaxing and quiet getaway, or an adventurous vacation, book your private jet to Portsmouth, New Hampshire with evoJets. The leading service to all New England destinations, your private travel needs are our top priority.
Portsmouth, NH, Private Jet Airports
- Portsmouth International Airport at Pease (PSM / KPSM) — Formerly known as Pease International Airport, this is a joint civil and military use airport only one nautical mile from the city center of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. A prime airport for most New England destinations, your private travel needs through this facility are always accommodated.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Portsmouth, NH
- Private Jet to Portsmouth from New York – Escape the concrete jungle and busy city life with a private jet from New York to Portsmouth.
- Private Jets from Washington D.C. to Portsmouth – For a diverse range of museums and a rich history, charter a private flight to Portsmouth
- Charter Jets from Philadelphia to Portsmouth – Jet to the coastal city of Portsmouth for a relaxing escape from reality.
- Private Flights from Detroit to Portsmouth – Leave the Midwest for New England with a private jet to Portsmouth, NH from Detroit.