Fly to and from our nation’s capital on a safe, convenient and luxurious private jet charter with evoJets, and experience everything that private travel has to offer.
Washington DC is a focal point of evoJets’ air charter operations in the northeast, with a variety of aircraft on hand at all times. Private jet charter in DC has never been easier – call and speak to an evoJets agent today and be wheel’s up in a matter of hours, to anywhere in the world.
Popular Charter flights to/from Washington, DC
- Charter Jet from DC to New York – Need a last minute charter flight from DC to New York? Look no further! evoJets can have you in the Big Apple less than 2hrs after your first phone call.
- Private Jet from Washington DC to Miami – Head south for the winter in style with a luxurious charter flight from DC to Miami.
- Private Plane from DC to the Hamptons – We have a variety of small piston, turboprop and compact jets available for charter flights from DC to the Hamptons.
- Charter Flights from DC to Chicago – Book a private jet from DC to Chicago for business, pleasure and everything in between.
Airports in and Around Washington, D.C.
With evoJets, your flight to D.C. will most likely be through Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport or Manassas, VA, the three major airports serving the D.C. area.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA, KDCA) – is located 3 miles south of the central business district of D.C. General aviation services are provided for corporate and private aviation by Signature Flight Support, the only fixed base operator (FBO) located at DCA.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD, KIAD) – is about 25 miles west of the central business district of D.C. There are two FBOs at Dulles: Signature Flight Support and Landmark Aviation Dulles, Inc.
- Manassas Regional Airport (HEF, KHEF) – also known as Harry P. Davis Field. Located about 30mi southwest of central DC, Manassas is a preferred choice of many charter flights into the area because as an alternative to congestion at Reagan and Dulles.