Kigali is Rwanda’s capital city, and its primary economic and financial hub. Situated just over 100 miles from the Democratic Republic of Congo border city Goma, Kigali is perched at a lofty 5,141 feet above sea level.
Weaving together remnants of a vibrant mix of cultures and lifestyles, Kigali is perfect for any jetsetter searching for a destination off the beaten track. Whether your goal is to get up close and personal with incredible wildlife, or to simply unwind in luxury, book your next private jet to Kigali with Evo.
Embarking on a gorilla trekking adventure when visiting Kigali is a one-of-a-kind experience—taking you through unforgettable, verdant forestry teeming with exotic wildlife. And when you finally encounter these magnificent creatures up close, you’ll be struck by their sheer size and intelligence as they playfully interact in their natural habitat.
Hiking lovers can charter a private flight to Kigali and dive into the city’s various routes and deep villages, with a path for every level of expertise. There are plenty of trails to explore, including the famous Congo Nile Trail, which offers spectacular views of Lake Kivu. Mount Kigali, located in the city’s southwest corner, is a must-see, with some of the most magnificent panoramic views at the peak.
For those with an affinity for history and culture, the city’s roots are narrated perfectly at the Kigali Genocide Memorial Center. It offers a poignant reminder of the country’s troubled past and the resilience of its people. Finally, for those who want to delve deeper into Rwandan culture, the Inema Arts Centre offers a glimpse into the city’s vibrant and diverse art scene.
Without indulging in its world-class cuisine, no private jet trip to Kigali would be complete. From traditional Rwandan dishes to international cuisine, Kigali offers a colorful plethora of dining options. Bold flavors and fresh local ingredients characterize the local fare. One of the most popular dishes is the classic Ugali, made from maize flour, typically served with stews and sauces.
Kigali is a city that should not be missed, and with evoJets, you can experience it all in style. From its breathtaking natural beauty to its rich cultural heritage, it’s a destination that will leave you in awe. So leave the hassle of flying to us and start your next African adventure with a private jet to Kigali with Evo.
Private Jet Airports in Kigali
- Kigali International Airport (HRYR / KGL) — Previously known as Kanombe International, KGL is the primary airport serving Rwanda’s capital. It is conveniently located only three miles from the city’s business district.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Kigali, Rwanda
- Private Jet to Kigali from New York – Explore Rwanda’s vibrant and bustling capital, known for its rich cultural heritage and stunning natural beauty, when you book a private jet from NYC to Kigali.
- Private Flights from London to Kigali – Experience the ultimate luxury getaway to Kigali with a private jet from London, and immerse yourself in the breathtaking scenery, delicious cuisine, and warm hospitality of this hidden gem in Africa.
- Charter Jets from Dubai to Kigali – Discover Africa’s rich history, vibrant culture, and stunning natural beauty with a private flight from Dubai to Kigali with Evo.
- Charter Flights to Kigali from Los Angeles – Escape the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and immerse yourself in the warm hospitality and delicious cuisine of Rwanda’s capital with a private charter from LA to Kigali with evoJets.