For food, culture, and history, there are perhaps few better places to visit than Athens. Known for its landmarks and art, Athens is home to over half of Greece’s population, and is by far one of the most significant economic and cultural centers of the modern area.
Many of our private jet charters to Athens visit for business reasons. The changing nature of the Greek economy means that there are plenty of opportunities for investors and corporations alike. But it’s hard to ignore the value that Athens has a vacation/holiday spot as well. Sure, it has several world-famous landmarks. But you could travel all the way to Athens for just the food and it would still be worth it.
Athens also has a large passenger port for cruises around the city, or you may find that you want a private jet charter from Athens to islands like:
Athens also has some of the finest cuisine in the western world. There is something magical about being in Athens. Experience it for yourself with an Athens private jet through evoJets, and enjoy a much needed trip to this historic Greek city.
Airports in and Around Athens, Greece
- Athens International Airport (LGAV)
- Kithira Island National Airport (LGKC)
Popular Athens, Greece Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet from London to Athens - It is not uncommon to need a flight to Athens from London - let evoJets schedule it in style.
- Charter Flights from Nice to Athens - There are many reasons to fly between Nice and Athens, with their two great cultures. Get there with a private jet from evoJets.
- Private Charters from New York to Athens - Greece holds a special place in the minds of New Yorkers. Fly in a private jet from NYC to Athens to start that journey.
- Private Jets from St Moretz to Athens - Travel to and from a beautiful ski town in your own luxury private jet charter.