Crete is a Greek paradise for people who like to go hiking, swimming, golfing, and more in the great outdoors. It is a frequent destination for evoJets, which schedules private charters to Crete and all of its different airports. The island’s gorges and many historical sites are wonderful areas to explore and get some exercise, and since Crete is also well-known for their significant contributions to Greece’s famously healthy Mediterranean cuisine, you know you’ll be eating well there too.
What makes Crete different from other Greek islands is that it is large and heavily populated. That is why you can visit Crete multiple times, to explore cities such as:
- Sitia and More
Charter a private jet to Crete today and enjoy some gaviera, staka, dakos, and all that Crete has to offer. evoJets offers a luxurious private jet experience at reasonable prices so that you can be dining, relaxing, hiking, and whatever else you want to do in Crete and beyond.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Crete, Greece
- Chania International Airport (LGSA) – Crete is a large island with several private charter airports. Chania International Airport is one that may be useful, especially if you’re visiting Chania. Also known as Ioannis Daskalogiannis, Chania International Airport serves as many as 3,000,000 passengers a year, but is well located for easy travel.
- Heraklion International Airport (LGIR) – Heraklion International Airport, also known as Nikos Kazantzakis, is not only the busiest airport on Crete. It is also the second busiest airport in all of Greece. Yet its proximity to the popular Heraklion port city makes it a useful choice for commercial aircraft, and in some cases private aircrafat.
- Sitia Public Airport (LGST) – Sitia Public Airport is a smaller and more comfortable airport that draws people traveling via private jet charters. Final destination plays a role in determining if this airport is worth landing, but it is a highly rated airport conveniently located on the Eastern side of the island.
- Kasteli Airport (LGTL) – Kasteli Airport is a useful alternative airport to Heraklion International. It is a bit of a distance away – especially when you consider that Heraklion Airport is located right in the heart of the city – but it is possible to avoid some of the congestion that Heraklion offers, and getting out of the terminal may be faster, thus saving you time overall on your travel.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Crete, Greece
- Private Jet Charters from London to Crete – There is so much to explore in Crete, and a private plane from evoJets is a great way to see all the island offers.
- Private Jets from Paris to Crete – Crete is more than a Greek Island, and so it is understandable why so many would visit Crete from Paris.
- Private Travel from Dubai to Crete – With much to see and do in Crete, those in Dubai ready to experience a fun journey often start their trip in a private jet.
- Charter Flights from New York to Crete – Crete is a big island with plenty of activities that help NYC residents escape the demands of the city.
Crete has such a storied history with so much to do, it is practically a small country by itself. It’s no wonder that so many private jet charters to Greece land in the many different airports in Crete.