If you’re interested in an exciting, activity-filled vacation in unforgettably beautiful surroundings, a private jet charter to Mykonos is always a good decision. One of the most famous of the Mediterranean Islands, Mykonos offers all the hallmarks of the region: top notch cuisine, abundant historical sites and artifacts, and beaches with soft sands and clear waters. However, it’s most well-known for its animated nightlife, often compared to Ibiza and centered in Little Venice in Mykonos Town.
A Mykonos private charter takes away all the minutiae of planning and organizing travel, leaving you able to spend time on what you really want to: unwinding on the beach, in the clubs, or wherever else Mykonos has to offer. Contact evoJets to book your private jet today.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Mykonos, Greece
- Mykonos Airport (LGMK) – Mykonos Airport is not among the most popular of airports in Greece, but it is the only way to fly into Mykonos directly. The airport is located only a few miles from the main town. It does have strict operating hours and operations, however, which is why it is so important to make sure that you choose the right private charter company.
Popular Charter Jet Flights to Mykonos, Greece
- Charter a Private Jet from London to Mykonos – Escape London and experience the excitement, food, and fun of Mykonos in your own private charter.
- Private Jets from Paris to Mykonos – For the nightlife or the relaxation, there are so many reasons to visit Mykonos from Paris.
- Private Charters from Madrid to Mykonos – Exciting times on Mykonos are ready to be had with a private charter flight from Madrid with evoJets.
- Charter Jets from New York to Mykonos – With its direct access, a charter jet can help you get from NYC to Mykonos easily and with little interruption.
For recreational travelers, there are so many places to book a private jet charter to Greece for an amazing vacation experience. Yet there is little denying that Mykonos is by far one of the most popular destinations.