Private Jet Milan to Mykonos
Flaunting its party-hard prestige and sizzling sultry shores, this is the Ibiza of the Cyclades and the ultimate honeymoon destination for the hedonists of the globe. This ivory-washed maze on the Aegean Sea is a hotspot for the ultimate summer getaway. Get a taste of the roaring nightlife, the turquoise waters, and the Mediterranean cuisine that’ll leave you looking for an extension to your stay when you book a private jet from Milan to Mykonos with Evo.
Charter a Jet from Mykonos to Milan
From haute couture and endless rounds of negroni to majestic cathedrals and architectural brilliance, this Italian metropolis is a juxtaposition of modern fashion trends and centuries-old monuments. A playground for the legendary designers of the world, while also attracting the globe’s history and art enthusiasts, Milan will leave even the most seasoned globetrotter intrigued. Get a taste of la dolce la vita when you charter your next private flight from Mykonos to Milan with evoJets.
What does a Private Jet Charter from Milan to Mykonos Cost?
The cost of a private jet charter between Milan and Mykonos typically ranges from $17,500 to $31,300.
The final cost of a private jet charter flight from Mykonos to Milan depends on several itinerary-specific factors, including the number of passengers on your trip, the airports utilized, weather conditions, and the aircraft that best suits your party’s needs.
Our charter specialists have compiled a list of estimates for private jets from LIML to LGMK below based on previous charter flights along this route. To request a formal quote for your private charter flight between Milan and Mykonos, contact evoJets today!
Mykonos to Milan Jet Charter Pricing
- Light Jet to Mykonos from Milan: $17,500 to $22,400 — Comfortably seating six to eight passengers, Light Jets are favored for their economic operating costs and lavish cabins. Great for short-range trips, aircraft in this class include the Citation CJ2, Lear 45XR, and Hawker 400XP.
- Midsize Jet from Mykonos to Milan: $20,000 to $25,600 — Luxury travel at its finest, what better way to begin your summer vacation than via private aircraft? Comfortably seating up to nine people, Midsize Jets include the Hawker 800XP, Citation Excel, and Lear 60.
- Super Midsize Jet from Milan to Mykonos: $24,500 to $31,300 — As one of the larger aircraft classes available when chartering a private flight from Mykonos to Milan, Super Midsize Jets are an excellent choice for larger parties. With coast-to-coast capabilities, commonly availably jets in this class include the Citation X, Falcon 50EX, and Challenger 300.
Best Airports for Private Jet Charters from Milan to Mykonos
Whether you’re attending Milan Fashion Week or taking your honey on a romantic honeymoon, private flights between Milan and Mykonos are always in high demand.
Our charter specialists recommend utilizing LIML and LGMK for all private charter jets between Milan and Mykonos for maximum comfort and efficiency.
- Milan Linate Airport (LIML / LIN) — Milan Linate was one of the world’s first aerodromes and is located only four miles from Milan’s city center.
- Mykonos Airport (LGMK / JMK) — Only a few miles from the island of Mykonos, LGMK is the primary airport for all travel through Mykonos.
What about other private jet airports in Milan?
Malpensa is another facility in Milan that can accommodate private jets and it is the largest in the metropolitan area.
What about other private jet charter airports in Mykonos?
Mykonos Airport is the only jet charter facility on the island of Mykonos, Greece.
Private Charter Jet Weather in Milan
When chartering a private jet into or out of Milan, weather is an important consideration. Read the upcoming forecast in Milan below, to better plan your private jet flight from Milan to Mykonos.
Private Jet Weather Forecast in Mykonos
Pilots and charter operators of private jets from Milan to Mykonos factor weather into the equation when determining the most optimal, and safest route. You can browse the seven-day forecast in Mykonos below, ahead of booking your private jet charter from Milan to Mykonos.
For Business and Personal Private Jet Travel – Call evoJets
With over 10 years of experience, access to thousands of private charters, and outstanding customer support, evoJets is here to charter your flight and make sure that you have everything you and your party need to reach your destination. Whether it’s a private charter from Milan to Mykonos, or a round trip tailored to your group, call evoJets today to get started: (877) 970-5387.