Private Jet Geneva to Madrid
Whether you’re heading to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium for a booming soccer championship or craving a day of bottomless Cerveza and Croquetas, Spain’s capital will have even the most seasoned traveler looking to extend their stay. Streets teeming with remnants of Abrahamic religious history, contemporary art museums, and gastronomic indulgences, a private jet from Geneva to Madrid with Evo is only the beginning of your unforgettable fiesta.
Charter a Jet from Madrid to Geneva
A global hub for diplomats, bankers, skiers, and those with a severe sweet tooth, this whimsical city along the Swiss Alps has something for every kind of traveler. Headquarters to the United Nations, a private charter from Madrid to Geneva is most fitting to explore the emerald of Switzerland. Leave the hassle of flying to Evo and indulge in luxury aboard our massive fleet of aircraft.
What does a Private Jet Charter from Geneva to Madrid Cost?
The cost of a private jet charter between Madrid and Geneva typically ranges from $10,400 to $20,100.
The final cost of a private jet charter flight from Madrid to Geneva depends on several itinerary-specific factors, including the number of passengers on your trip, the airports utilized, weather conditions, and the aircraft that best suits your party’s needs.
Our charter specialists have compiled a list of estimates for private jets from LEMD to LSGG below based on previous charter flights along this route. To request a formal quote for your private charter flight between Madrid and Geneva, contact evoJets today!
Madrid to Geneva Jet Charter Pricing
- Executive Turboprops from Madrid to Geneva $10,400 to $13,200 — Though this is one of the smaller aircraft classes available, our clients are pleasantly surprised by the cabin’s spacious dimensions and luxurious interior. Comfortably seating four to nine passengers, turboprops include the King Air 90, Pilatus PC-12, King Air 350.
- Light Jet from Madrid to Geneva: $12,900 to $16,400 — Ideal for parties of six to eight passengers, high-speed efficiency, and a roomy interior make this a favorite for short-range trips. Jets in this category include the Citation CJ2, Lear 45XR, and the Hawker 400XP
- Midsize Jets from Geneva to Madrid: $15,700 to $20,100 — Midsize Jets offer a larger interior than Light Jets and more layout options such as spacious seats, an expanded galley, and private lavatory options. An ideal option for your private flight from Madrid to Geneva, jets of this size include the Hawker 800XP, Citation Excel, and Lear 60.
Best Airports for Private Jet Charters from Geneva to Madrid
Whether you’re traveling for an assembly at the United Nations or savoring Madrid’s iconic sangria, these alpha cities attract millions of travelers every year. Our specialists recommend utilizing LSGG and LEMD when flying by private jet from Geneva to Madrid.
- Geneva Airport (LSGG / GVA) — Also known as Cointrin Airport and only three miles from the center of Geneva, GVA’s northern limit runs along the Swiss-French border, making it accessible from both countries.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (LEMD / MAD) — After CDG, this is Europe’s second-largest airport. Only six miles from Madrid’s center, it is one of the region’s most important airports.
What about other private jet airports in Geneva?
GVA is the only private jet charter airport inside of the city of Geneva. If your charter flight to Geneva needs to be diverted, Annecy Airport (LFLP / NCY) is approximately 40 minutes away, in France.
What about other private jet charter airports in Madrid?
Madrid–Torrejón Airport is another facility inside of the city of Madrid. It has a dedicated civil aviation section available for private jet charter flights to or from Madrid.
Private Charter Jet Weather in Geneva
When chartering a private jet into or out of Geneva, weather is an important consideration. Read the upcoming forecast in Geneva below, to better plan your private jet flight from Geneva to Madrid.
Private Jet Weather Forecast in Madrid
Pilots and charter operators of private jets from Geneva to Madrid factor weather into the equation when determining the most optimal, and safest route. You can browse the seven-day forecast in Madrid below, ahead of booking your private jet charter from Geneva to Madrid.
For Business and Personal Private Jet Travel – Call evoJets
With over 10 years of experience, access to thousands of private charters, and outstanding customer support, evoJets is here to charter your flight and make sure that you have everything you and your party need to reach your destination. Whether it’s a private charter from Geneva to Madrid, or a round trip tailored to your group, call evoJets today to get started: (877) 970-5387.