A whimsical city on the southern tip of Lac Léman, this Swiss jewel is a magical destination for even the most prestigious globetrotter. With a private jet to Geneva, your senses are invited to experience the endless grace and adventure behind Geneva’s mountainous doors. Breathtaking views from the peak of Mont Salève, the aroma of sweet chocolate filling the air of Vielle Ville, and the sound of an assortment of languages gracing the city’s gold paved streets — c’est Genève.
As your jet descends from the clouds, one look out the window will leave you simply mesmerized. Jet d’Eau is a sight that literally can’t be missed, as it propels five hundred liters of bright blue waters almost five hundred feet into the sky and back into Lake Geneva. Reflecting a rainbow under the sun, grab your camera and an umbrella, and prepare for a sprinkle of water as the winds shift course.
To quench your thirst for adventure, brave the heights of Mont Salève. Located across the Franco-Swiss border, this is considered to be ‘Geneva’s balcony’ because if it’s cloudy in the city, you’ll find nothing but bright blue skies four thousand feet up. For those looking for a quick trip to the summit, a cable car can do the job, leaving you to relax and enjoy a cup of cafè with a side of panoramic views of Switzerland.
The city offers more than just leisure and beauty, serving as an influential position for political and global affairs. After New York, it has the second most powerful United Nations office in the world, The Palace of Nations. Whether you’re attending a conference or touring the grounds, elevate your flying status and arrive in Geneva by private jet.
Architecture and history savants can jet to Geneva and marvel at the beauty of The St. Pierre Cathedral. Dating back to the 12th-century, many describe this building as an amalgamation of Gothic, Roman, and neo-classical themed elements. Get a glimpse of John Calvin’s chair, a plethora of fourth-century mosaics, or climb the church tower for an unforgettable view of Jura, the Alps, and Lake Geneva.
Whether you’re looking for an escape from the demands of the relentless city life or traveling with a political agenda, charter your next private jet to Geneva with evoJets. As the leader in European luxury destinations, let us whisk you away to your next adventure in style.
Private Jet Airports in Geneva
- Geneva Cointrin International Airport (LSGG / GVA) — Only four miles from Geneva’s center, this is the main gatekeeper to the city. Although it is located entirely within Swiss territory, its French-Swiss border makes it accessible by both countries.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Geneva
- Private Jet from New York to Geneva – Escape the concrete jungle of NYC and treat your soul to the natural beauty of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Charter Flights from Washington DC to Geneva – From one political capital to the next, DC and Geneva are teeming with influence and inspiration.
- Jet Charters from London to Geneva – The only befitting way to hop between these two iconic cities is via private jet. Arrange your flight from London to Geneva with evoJets today.
- Private Jet Flights from Paris to Geneva – Our flights are safe, direct, and stylish. Begin your Genevan getaway with evoJets.