Private Jet Detroit to Portsmouth
Boat rides on the Piscataqua River, museum tours dating back several centuries, and National Historic Landmarks to explore — this is New Hampshire’s coastal town of Portsmouth. Within an hour of several major cities, including Boston, private jets to Portsmouth from Detroit are always in high demand.
Book your charter flights between Detroit and Portsmouth with Evo—our specialists will ensure your trip is safe, speedy, and seamless.
Private Charter Flights from Portsmouth to Detroit
A buzzing waterfront city, this is where artists, foodies, and architectural enthusiasts can all unite.
Home to one of America’s largest collections of art at the DIA, a modern riverfront hub, and a multicultural pot of flavors, this metropolis has something for everyone. Book your next private jet to Detroit from Portsmouth and explore whats affectionately known as ‘Motor City,’ in style.
What does a Private Jet Charter from Detroit to Portsmouth Cost?
The cost of a private jet charter between Detroit and Portsmouth typically ranges from $11,100 to $20,300.
The final cost of a private jet charter flight from Detroit to Portsmouth depends on several itinerary-specific factors, including the number of passengers on your trip, the airports utilized, weather conditions, and the aircraft that best suits your party’s needs.
Based on previous charter flights along this route, our charter specialists have compiled a list of estimates for private jets from DTW to PSM below. To request a formal quote for your private charter flight between Detroit and Portsmouth, contact us today!
Portsmouth to Detroit Jet Charter Pricing
- Light Jet from Portsmouth to Detroit: $11,100 to $14,200 — Jetting you to your final destination in just under two hours, Light Jets are perfect for medium-range trips and can comfortably seat six to eight passengers. Aircraft in this class include the Citation CJ2, Lear 45XR, and Hawker 400XP.
- Midsize Jet from Portsmouth to Detroit: $13,600 to $17,400 — A great option for business meetings in the air thanks to its enhanced media options and cabin layout, Midsize Jets can seat up to nine people. Aircraft in this category include the Citation Excel, Hawker 800XP, and Lear 60.
- Super Midsize Jet to Portsmouth from Detroit: $15,900 to $20,300 — Jetsetters favor this class of aircraft for its high altitude performance and wide range, making private flights from Detroit to Portsmouth as simple as can be. Ideal for parties of eight to ten people, jets in this class include the Citation X, Falcon 50EX, and Challenger 300.
Best Airports for Private Jet Charters from Detroit to Portsmouth
With millions of globetrotters traveling throughout the New England region, as well as the Midwestern region, commercial traffic and terminal congestion are likely.
To ensure a hassle-free travel experience, airport selection is crucial. Our charter specialists recommend utilizing DTW and PSM for all private charter flights between Detroit and Portsmouth.
- Detroit Metropolitian Wayne County Airport (KDTW / DTW) — About fifteen miles from downtown Detroit, DTW is Michigan’s businest airport.
- Portsmouth International Airport at Pease (KPSM / PSM) — A joint civil and military facility, PSM is only three miles from downtown Portsmouth.
What about other private jet airports in Detroit?
If DTW is not a fitting option for your itinerary, there are three other facilities available for your private jet use including Willow Run, Coleman A. Young International, and Grosse Ile Municipal Airport.
What about other private jet charter airports in Portsmouth?
Portsmouth International Airport at Pease is the only jet charter facility in the city of Portsmouth, but a Cole Farm Airport is only a 30-minute drive away.
Private Charter Jet Weather in Detroit
When chartering a private jet into or out of Detroit, weather is an important consideration. Read the upcoming forecast in Detroit below, to better plan your private jet flight from Detroit to Portsmouth.
Private Jet Weather Forecast in Portsmouth
Pilots and charter operators of private jets from Detroit to Portsmouth factor weather into the equation when determining the most optimal, and safest route. You can browse the seven-day forecast in Portsmouth below, ahead of booking your private jet charter from Detroit to Portsmouth.
For Business and Personal Private Jet Travel – Call evoJets
With over 10 years of experience, access to thousands of private charters, and outstanding customer support, evoJets is here to charter your flight and make sure that you have everything you and your party need to reach your destination. Whether it’s a private charter from Detroit to Portsmouth, or a round trip tailored to your group, call evoJets today to get started: (877) 970-5387.