A bustling waterfront that comes alive in the summer, Halifax is graced with history, culture and vibrancy, perfectly suited for charter jet travelers. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or a high-energy adventure, a private jet to Halifax, Nova Scotia is the perfect start to your Canadian escapade.
A prized possession of the city is the Citadel Hill National Historic Site. History buffs will revel in the grassy star-shaped fort that played an essential role in the development of Halifax. Explore the grounds of the military fortification, take a solider-guided museum tour, or trek to the hilltop for a lovely view of the city and harbor.
Canadian historians and patriots alike will implore you not to leave Halifax without stopping to see the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21. Perched on the waterfront, this national site was the point of entry for immigrants entering Canada many years ago. Considered the “Ellis Island” of Canada, it’s known to be a powerful and inspiring experience.
With a private jet to Halifax, you can enjoy great food in a relaxing atmosphere. A haven for foodies—Halifax Waterfront is nestled in the city center, and is home to a strip of bars, delicious food, and beautiful views. You may even find yourself spending a majority of your vacation on Adirondack chairs under the sun, sipping on Alexander Keith’s beer.
Adventurers can take a short drive to Peggy’s Cove, home to a plethora of lighthouses and photo-ops. Here, you can sail around the harbor, or climb the boulders worn by the sea for stunning views of the waves. Take a guided hike through the rocky landscape transformed by massive glaciers thousands of years ago, and embrace the fresh air and gorgeous azure waterfront.
Winter sports lovers will appreciate Halifax for the Emera Oval. This massive ice skating rink is the size of three NHL hockey rinks and was initially built for the Canada Games. Today, it is a countrywide favorite for ice skating, artist-inspired warming huts, interpretive heritage displays, and tons of ice sculptures. A prime destination for charter jet travelers who love to skate!
Book your private jet to Halifax, Nova Scotia with evoJets, the leading service for all private jet charter flights to Canada!
Halifax Private Jet Airports
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ / CYHZ) — This is Canada’s eighth busiest airport, which serves all of Nova Scotia and its neighboring Maritime provinces. The Alt Hotel, an onsite hotel connected to all terminals, was unveiled in 2013. Offering multiple FBOs, your private travel is a priority at this airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Jet Charters from New York to Halifax – Escape the concrete jungle and busy city life with a private jet from New York to Halifax.
- Private Jets from Boston to Halifax – For a diverse range of museums and a rich history, charter a private flight to Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Charter Jets from Chicago to Halifax – Escape the concrete jungle and busy city life with a private jet from Chicago to Halifax.
- Private Jet from Toronto to Halifax – Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or a high-energy adventure, a private jet to Halifax, Nova Scotia from Toronto is the perfect start to your Canadian feat.