Casual travelers may not know Verona. But fans of Shakespeare and history have no doubt considered it one of their top destination choices. Private jets to Verona are almost always recreational, meant to give those that adore culture an opportunity to see some famous artistic landmarks up close. Verona is the city of Romeo and Juliet. It is also home to some surprisingly delicious cuisine options and plenty of daytime and nighttime activities. Start your journey in a Verona private charter today with evoJets.
Private Charter Jet Airports in and Around Verona, Italy
- Verona-Boscomantico Airport (LIPN/QBS) – Built in 1916, this small airport has long been used as the primary landing port for private jet charters to Verona, as it is located only a few kilometers away.
- Verona Villafranca Airport (LIPX/VRN) – Although primarily an airport for commercial travelers, Verona Villafranca Airport is located about 6 miles away and has amenities for private travel.
Popular Verona, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter Flights from Stockholm to Verona – With a different culture and cuisine, there are many great reasons to fly between Verona and Stockholm.
- Charter a Private Jet to New York from Verona – Italy is a popular destination for NYC vacations, and Verona is a clever way to experience a different part of Italy.
- Private Jets to Paris from Verona – For a short and luxurious flight, a private jet from Verona to Paris and back again is a wonderful way to travel.
- Private Jet Charters to Verona from London – Whether you’re headed from London for business or pleasure, let evoJets make sure that travel is perfectly planned.
For a fast and comfortable private jet to Italy, evoJets will get you there, helping hundreds of passengers fly to Verona in a jet that meets their needs and budget.