Sicily is a fascinating area to visit because of its historical mix of not only Italian culture, but also Green, Arabic, French, and more, all of whom have influences that are still seen in subtle ways even today.
Yet a private jet charter to Sicily still does open you up to many classic Italian experiences.
The area has a rich history with the typical outstanding Italian cuisine, and it is also equipped with many resorts that add to the appeal of Sicily as a destination for recreational travel.
If you are ready to experience this beautiful Italian town for yourself, book a private jet to Sicily today with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in and Around Sicily, Italy
- Catania Airport (LICC/CTA) – As both an extremely populous and popular island, Catania Airport is the most active in Sicily and sees well over 9 million passengers a year. It takes you only 3 miles from Catania.
- Palermo–Punta Raisi Airport (LICJ/PMO) – Now known as Falcone Borsellino Airport, this airport also sees a high number of passengers at 5 million a year. It takes you 19 miles from Palermo.
- Trapani–Birgi Airport (LICT/TPS) – An outstanding airport for private charters to Sicily, there are still over a million passengers a year to TPS, but the amenities and service there often make it a top choice provided it is near your next destination.
Popular Sicily, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jets from New York to Sicily – Get to this big and beautiful island with a private charter from NYC.
- Private Plane from London to Sicily – Travel for a weekend or for a month, with so much to do in Sicily for those coming from London.
- Charter a Jet from Paris to Sicily – The trip may be short, but the experience is magical. See Sicily in person from London with evoJets.
- Private Charters From Munich to Sicily – Make your experience even more pleasurable with a private charter from Munich to Sicily.
The opportunity to experience Sicily and its authentic multicultural inspired cuisine and architecture is certainly unlike anything else, including on Italy’s mainland. The fastest way to get there is with a private jet to Italy, landing you directly and comfortably on the island.