Private charter flights to Scottsdale, AZ with evoJets are safe, luxurious and completely on your schedule. Pack your golf clubs and luggage, depart from anywhere in the country and arrive relaxed and refreshed.
Scottsdale is home to a wonderful, inventive arts and culture scene, with many influences including the local Native American presence. Sprawling landscapes and southwestern vistas appear around every corner, and Scottsdale is home to some of the country’s most exclusive and highly rated golf courses and resorts.
Request a quote for your next Scottsdale private jet charter and experience the ease and comfort enjoyed by so many evoJets clients.
Airports In and Around Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale Airport (SDL, KSDL) – is 9 miles north of the central business district of Scottsdale, and about twenty miles northeast of downtown Phoenix. There are two FBOs at this airport: Landmark Aviation and Scottsdale AirCenter.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX, KPHX) – Typically reserved for charter flights into Phoenix, some Scottsdale private jet travelers may be located closer to this airport than SDL.
Most Requested Charter Flights to/from Scottsdale
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Scottsdale – Be down in Scottsdale for lunch and back in Los Angeles before dinner! Call one of our charter experts to help arrange your flights.
- Charter Flights from Scottsdale to Las Vegas – Take advantage of our vast aircraft network and let us find the right aircraft for your private jet charter from Scottsdale to Las Vegas.
- Private Jet from New York to Scottsdale – Your charter flight from New York to Scottsdale will save time and airport hassles, with all of your luggage and gear safely stowed.
- Jet Charter from Chicago to Scottsdale – Private charter flights from Chicago to Scottsdale are available 24/7 with evoJets on a variety of safe, luxurious aircraft.