Positano is located on the Amalfi Coast, and though the population of this town is small, its character is reason alone to visit. Positano architecture is built upon a hillside, creating a picturesque location that few will forget. There are beaches, resorts, and a beauty to this area that easily explains why the coast is such a draw for elite tourists via Positano private jet charter.
This village is easily a location to relax and escape the busy world. But for those that prefer a more active experience, it is also rich in nightlife and has an active evening scene. Book your next private charter to Positano with evoJets today.
Private Charter Airports in and Around Positano, Italy
- Salerno-Pontecagnano Airport (LIRI/QSR) – Positano can be reached by landing in Salerno Pontecagnano Airport, which is a long drive away but takes you right on the Amalfi Coast.
- Naples International Airport (LIRN/NAP) – Naples is also quite a distance, and not a part of the Amalfi Coast. Yet because Naples is such a large and active city, it is a popular landing option for private charters.
Popular Positano, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Private Jet to Positano from Paris – Parisians looking to enjoy the Amalfi coast often find Positano on their must-visit list.
- Book a Jet from Dublin to Positano – Whether it is your first time or your fifteenth, the best way to visit Positano from Dublin is via private charter .
- Private Jet Charters from London to Positano – Take your trip to Positano from London in style with evoJets.
- Private Jets from New York to Positano – Those looking for a private charter from NYC to the Amalfi Coast often find that Positano is their primary destination.
Positano remains one of the most popular locations for those planning a private jet to the Amalfi Coast, and a great recreational destination for even the most experienced travelers.