Every Italian city seems to have something that it is known for that draws in visitors from all over the world. For Perugia, it is its chocolate, which became so popular that one of its chief chocolatiers was purchased by Nestle in the 1980s. Perugia also has olive oils, wines, and other agricultural products that add to its flavor profile, making it a popular reason for Perugia private jets.
Yet Perugia is more than that, as it is beautifully green with fascinating art history and plenty of activities even though it is one of the smaller areas in Italy. To see it for yourself, book a private charter to Perugia with evoJets.
Private Charter Flight Airports in and Around Perugia, Italy
- Umbria International Airport (LIRZ/PEG) – Located within Perugia itself, Perugia does have a few commercial aircraft, but often serves only private jet charters and air taxis.
Popular Perugia, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jet Charters from New York to Perugia – NYC loves chocolate and Italian culture, which is why it is so great when New Yorkers have a chance to see Perugia.
- Charter a Jet From London to Perugia – Stay for a few hours or a few weeks with a chartered flight from London to Perugia.
- Charter a Flight to Paris from Perugia – Whether flying to or from Paris for business or pleasure, book your private jet today with evoJets.
- Private Charters from Munich to Perugia – It is a short private flight for an amazing experience when you go from Munich to Perugia.
Italy has a rich chocolate scene and Perugia leads the way. Charter a private jet to Italy to taste it for yourself.