There is so much in Italy to do and see that it can sometimes be a little overwhelming, especially if you are hoping for a more relaxed, small town vacation. Perhaps a private jet to Olbia is in order. This small beach town on the coast of Sardinia is a stunning place to vacation, with resorts and amenities that are each designed to give even the most experienced travelers a moment of incredible awe.
Fantastic cafes and wonderful scenery make a charter flight to Olbia well worth the trip, and at evoJets, we will make sure that you have the right jet perfectly chartered for your party.
Charter Jet Airports in and Around Olbia, Italy
- Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (LIEO/OLB) – Olbia is a popular vacation spot for those that know its beauty, so its primary airport does see its fair share of passengers. But the best way to fly into Olbia remains Olbia Costa Smeralda.
Popular Olbia, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter a Flight to Olbia from London – Olbia represents so much wonder and entertainment that it is well worth a flight from London.
- Private Jets from Paris to Olbia – European culture in its finest occurs when one takes a trip to or from Paris and Olbia.
- Private Jet Charters from Stockholm to Olbia – Enjoyable and fascinating, take a trip from Sweden to Olbia.
- Charter a Jet from New York to Olbia – With its beautiful beaches and wonderful food, a flight from NYC to Olbia is a great way to escape.
While there are many big cities in Italy with countless tourists, those that want to book a private charter to Italy for something a bit more calm and serene should strongly consider Olbia.