Lake Como is, for lack of a better term, stunning. This blue lake is known for its historic villas that provide luxury resort amenities all with a classic feel of the past. When planning a trip to Lake Como, you will want to explore some of the many popular historic locations, including:
- Villa Carlotta
- Villa d’Este
- Villa del Balbianello
- Villa Melzi d’Eril
- Villa Serbelloni
These villas were all built in different eras, but all are hundreds of years old with a rich history to match. They are fully staffed with museums, art, food, and more to see, all of which make a private jet charter flight to Lake Como one of the best ways to experience a true Italian history experience.
If you are interested in a private jet to Lake Como, contact evoJets today.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and Around Lake Como, Italy
- Milano Linate Airport (LIML/LIN) – Arriving in Milan is often the best choice, because the airport is well equipped for safety and service.
- Orio al Serio International Airport (LIME/BGY) – Located in Bergamo, many find that the drive is a bit easier and the distance is competitive.
- Lugano Airport (LSZA/LUG) – The Lugano Airport is the closest, at roughly an hour away. That makes it best for those in a hurry or those looking to avoid the busier airports.
Popular Lake Como, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Jet Charters from London to Lake Como – They have lakes in London, but Lake Como’s are something to be discovered, and well worth private luxury travel.
- Private Charters to Lake Como from Paris – Escape the busy Paris City by visiting Lake Como on your own relaxing jet.
- Charter Jets to Lake Como from New York – Everyone from NYC should try to view Lake Como at least once. It is too beautiful to behold.
- Charter Private Jets from Geneva to Lake Como – Find yourself in Lake Como enjoying the beautiful skies and blue water.
evoJets is the leading choice for Italy private jets, and we’re ready to charter a flight to Lake Como for your recreational travel needs. Contact us today to get started.