The Big Island of Hawaii has a considerable amount of depth to it with different towns and cities for different types of activities. Private jets to Kailua-Kona, located on the west side of the island, give you a chance to enjoy world renowned coffee, fantastic beaches, and plenty of luxury activities.
Kailua is the most populous city in the Kona District, so the terms may be used interchangeably despite referring to different areas. The term “Kailua Kona” is used to differentiate it from the city of Kailua in Oahu. Still, no matter where you intend to land, the best way to get to this area is with a Kailua Kona private charter with evoJets.
Private Charter Flight Airports in and Around Kailua-Kona, HI
- Kona International Airport at Keahole (PHKO/KOA) – Private jets to Kona International Airport allow you to fly directly to the Kona area without any pre-planned stops along the way.
Popular Kailua-Kona, HI Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Charter flights to Kailua Kona from Dallas – Treat yourself to some stunning beaches with a journey from Dallas directly to Kailua.
- Private Jets to Kailua Kona from New York – Charter a jet directly to the Big Island and have room for all of your belongings and your party.
- Private Jet Charters to Kona, Hawaii from Los Angeles – LA loves their coffee, and a trip to Kailua Kona from Los Angeles means that you get to enjoy the highest quality coffee from its source.
- Charter a Private Jet to Kailua, HI from San Francisco – Fast enough for a quick weekend getaway, book a private charter from SF to Kailua Kona for a true luxury experience.
Coffee, drinks, and sun make the Kona region a popular destination for those that are looking for a private charter to Hawaii for a vacation.