Italy is known for its culture. Yet while even the most famous cities in Italy are still abundantly rich in culture, there is something beautiful about the areas that are untouched. That’s what you get with a private charter to Genoa, where you can visit an almost completely untouched city that still has plenty of art, architecture, and cuisine (especially pesto) that caters to every vacationer’s dreams.
It’s easy to book a private jet to Genoa with evoJets, where our team can make sure that your every need is met. Experience Genoa the way it was meant to be experienced with evoJets.
Private Charter Airports in and Around Genoa, Italy
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport (LIMJ/GOA) – Also referred to as “Christopher Columbus Airport,” LIMJ is essentially the only choice for flying into Genoa, but does come equipped with passenger amenities.
Popular Genoa, Italy Private Jet Charter Routes
- Private Jet Charters from Paris to Genoa – Paris to Genoa is a great way to go from one beautiful city to another that has a different vibe and culture.
- Charter a Plane to Genoa from Stockholm – Experience Genoa to Stockholm and get into a new type of cuisine and experience.
- Private Jets from NYC to Genoa – Little Italy has nothing on Genoa, which makes it extremely popular to travel here via NYC private charter.
- Private Charters From London to Genoa – Book a trip from London to Genoa for a way to get to know this amazing city.
Charter a private jet to Italy today, and see how Genoa has developed a name for itself as one of the most important cultural destinations for those fascinated with the region.