The Cinque Terre, or “Five Lands,” is a small region of Italy consisting of 5 towns that sit along the coast next to the Italian Riviera. Private jet charters to Cinque Terre are almost entirely recreational, as the economy of these towns depends on tourism and the beautiful beaches and captivating views make this a great place for a much needed escape.
After you charter a private jet to Cinque Terre you’ll quickly see why this small fishing area became one of the top choices for international travel. For more information, or to schedule your next trip to this region, contact evoJets today.
Popular Cinque Terre Private Charter Airports
- Parma Airport (LIMP/PMF) – Although Parma Airport is about two hours away from Cinque Terre, it is also a straight and simple direct right towards the water.
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport (LIMJ/GOA) – The airport in Genoa technically gets you closer to Cinque Terre, but the drive itself is quite different and may benefit from a personal driver.
- Pisa International Airport (LIRP/PSA) – It is also possible to travel down the coastline to Cinque Terre from Pisa, which is also near the coast. You can stop off at the Leaning Tower for a photo and then get on your way towards your next destination.
Popular Cinque Terre Private Jet Charter Destinations
There are five villages in Cinque Terre, and all of them are popular private jet charter destinations. They include:
- Monterosso al Mare – Monterosso is especially wonderful as you see multiple generations of Italian History all in the same place, with an old town and a new town that blend both worlds.
- Vernazza – Though it may sometimes feel a little busy with tourists, the colors of the architecture is often breathtaking. The town is also known for its dining and tourist options.
- Corniglia – Corniglia is a very different, very unique experience compared to the rest of Cinque Terre. It is the only town located away from the water, yet surrounds you with vineyards and gardens that make the experience truly special.
- Manarola – One cannot leave Manarola without trying the wine, which is world renowned for its deep flavor. Manarola also has an amazing coastline that easily captures attention.
- Riomaggiore – The largest and most commonly visited of all the five lands, a private jet to Riomaggiore is well worth your time.
Cinque Terre Private Jet Charters with evoJets
evoJets is the leader in corporate, executive, and recreational private travel. Private jets to Cinque Terre, however, are almost always personal, as the lands offer so many different upscale and relaxing activities for you to enjoy. For more information about Cinque Terre private jets, or to charter a flight to Italy, contact evoJets today.