The city’s Convention and Visitor’s Bureau describes its home as paying homage to every period of America’s timeline, a place at the very birth of American history that now hosts a towering business district yet displays its historic charm around almost every corner.
Let evoJets bring you to historic and innovative Boston in style and comfort with a perfectly tailored private jet charter service.
Airports in and Around Boston, MA
- Logan International Airport (BOS, KBOS)– is found in the neighborhood of East Boston, and is one of the twenty busiest airports in the United States. The airport has three fixed base operators (FBO): Swissport USA and Penauille Servisair offer partial service, while Signature Flight Support is a full-service FBO that handles most general aviation.
- Laurence G. Hanscom Field (BED, KBED) – is located approximately 10mi northwest of downtown Boston in Bedford, MA. With considerably more manageable crowds, runway traffic and fuel/landing fees, Hanscom Field is the choice for most Boston private jet charters.
Popular Boston Private Jet Charter Routes
- Charter Jet from Boston to Miami – Book a private jet from Boston to Miami and enjoy the south Florida sun in less than 3 hours.
- Private Jet from Boston to Nantucket – evoJets provides premium charter service from Boston to Nantucket on a variety of small and large aircraft.
- Charter flights from Boston to New York – Whether for business, pleasure or anything in between, evoJets can arrange your private jet charter from Boston to New York.
- Private Jet from Boston to Las Vegas – Hit the strip in style with a safe and luxurious charter jet from Boston to Las Vegas.