Located on the shores of Lake Victoria, Entebbe is a city that boasts both natural beauty and cultural significance. The town offers jetsetters a wide range of activities, from exploring lush botanical gardens to immersing themselves in local markets and street food.
However, what truly sets Entebbe apart is the rare opportunity to come face to face with some of the world’s last remaining mountain primates, through gorilla trekking expeditions in its national parks. Whether you’re seeking adventure, cultural enrichment, or a luxurious African retreat, charter a private jet to Entebbe with Evo.
The Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, just a short flight from Entebbe, is home to more than half of the world’s population of mountain gorillas. A unique adventure exclusive to Uganda’s dense jungles, trekking through the forestry to witness these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat is an unforgettable experience few are fortunate to have.
In addition to its unspoiled natural beauty, Uganda is rich in antiquity and years of culture and heritage. The Entebbe Botanical Gardens, founded in 1898, is a testament to the city’s colonial past and remains one of the city’s most popular attractions today.
The gardens are home to several notable species, including the black-and-white colobus monkeys, hornbills, and marabou stork. In addition, the country serves as a beautiful landscape for bird watchers, as they can charter a private jet to Entebbe and get a one-of-a-kind glimpse of several exotic feathered creatures.
The Uganda Wildlife Education Center, previously known as the Entebbe Zoo, is another must-see to get close and personal with the African wildlife in their natural ecosystem. The center was initially opened as a rehabilitation for orphaned or injured animals but has grown to become one of the continent’s most important facilities for Africa’s fauna.
Uganda has all the right elements to become the best, must-see eco tourism destination in Africa. It has a wealth of unexplored natural wonders that few other countries on the continent can rival, a staggering density of fauna and flora, pristine landscapes and diverse culture for explorers to appreciate. Leave the hassle of flying to us when you charter a private jet to Entebbe with evoJets.
Private Jet Airports in Entebbe
- Entebbe International Airport — This is Uganda’s only international airport, located about four miles from the city’s business district.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Entebbe, Uganda
- Private Jet to Entebbe from New York – Skip the hassle of commercial airlines and fly private to Entebbe with Evo to experience the beauty of Uganda's largest lake, Lake Victoria.
- Private Flights from London to Entebbe – Travel in style to Entebbe, Uganda and immerse yourself in the city's rich history, culture, and traditions.
- Charter Jets from Dubai to Entebbe – With a private jet to Entebbe, you can escape the hustle and bustle of Dubai and unwind in the city's tranquil botanical gardens.
- Charter Flights to Entebbe from Los Angeles – Experience the ultimate adventure with a private flight to Entebbe with evoJets and embark on a thrilling gorilla trekking expedition in Uganda's Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.