Awarded a Guinness World Record for The Sunniest City on Earth, this sultry city is an outdoor lovers’ paradise. A modern town with a historic twist, and desert landscapes within proximity of lush wetlands, the best of both worlds can be discovered when you book a private jet to Yuma, Arizona.
Get your daily dose of Vitamin D when you explore the vast wilderness and multi-ecosystems of Yuma. Between the Colorado River, the multiple national wildlife refuges, and the Imperial Sand Dunes, jetsetters have several options for adventure.
The sizzling temperature is no match for the brisk waters of Arizona. Craving a rush of adrenaline? High-speed sailing and jet-skiing are a blast on the waters of the Colorado River. Grab the family and enjoy a day of tubing or paddleboarding the gentle stream that rolls along the East and West Wetlands.
With a private jet to Yuma, globetrotters will be among one of the country’s largest mass of inland sand dunes, launching hills over three hundred feet in the air. Stretching over forty miles along the eastern edge of California Imperial Valley, The Yuma Sand Dunes are nirvana for off-road thrill-seekers and photographers. Whether you’re here to ATV through this massive sandbox or in need of inspiration for your next picture-taking session, this is the destination for you.
Film lovers will be thrilled to discover that several Hollywood movies have been recorded on this sandy landscape, including Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, The Scorpion King, and Jumanji 3.
For those interested in ghost chasing, the remnant mining town that once played a massive role in the American mining industry is now The Castle Dome Mines Museum & Ghost Town. Commemorating the pioneers who made their fortune off copper and silver numerous years ago, an eerie feeling lingers in this part of town, piquing the curiosity of many.
From ghost hunting to speeding down sandhills on your own ATV, this city has something for everyone. For your next private jet to Yuma, Arizona, contact Evo today!
Private Jet Airports in Yuma, Arizona
- Yuma International (KNYL / NYL) — Primarily used for general aviation purposes, this airport is only three miles from the central business district of Yuma.
- Laguna Army Airfield (KLGF / LGF) — A smaller airport only fourteen miles outside of downtown Yuma, it is one of many World War II Army Airfields in Arizona.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Yuma, AZ
- Private Jet from Los Angeles to Yuma – No matter the distance, simply choose your aircraft and leave the rest to Evo.
- Charter Flights from San Francisco to Yuma – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from Houston to Yuma – A haven for lovers of the outdoors, this city will leave any jetsetter impressed.
- Jet Charters from Dallas to Yuma – Cruise the clouds in style when you jet from Dallas to Yuma with Evo.