A famous stop along Route 66, this sultry desert town is a popular destination for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. Only two hours from the action of The City of Angels, the gentle winter climate and expansive landscape of the Mojave keeps private jets to Victorville, California in high demand.
No private charter trip Victorville, CA is complete without stepping back into the 60s, when bellbottoms and peace signs canvased the town, to explore The California Route 66 Museum. This interactive attraction features a VW Love Bus, a 50s diner, and a 1917 Model T Ford, commemorating the legendary highway and its significance in American history.
Wilderness lovers are in luck, as this city is located in the midst of one of the most popular deserts in North America. The Mojave Narrows Regional Park is a staple for all the adventuring one desires, including frisbee golf, hiking, fishing, and horseback riding.
Roughly forty miles from Victorville is Devil’s Punchbowl Natural Area, a 1,300-acre park made of geologic phenomenons and a wealth of desert fauna and flora. Canyons cut off by water runoffs, nocturnal mammals, and endless trails to hike — this is a favorite for nature lovers.
Fans of Hollywood can charter a private jet to Victorville and explore the filming grounds of several A-list movies. Films include Grand Theft Auto, The Hills Have Eyes, It Came from Outer Space, as well as The Hitcher.
Anglers will be thrilled to jet to Victorville as Horseshoe Lake offers year-round possibilities to catch rainbow trout, largemouth bass, bullhead, and catfish. From baitcasting to fly fishing, this reservoir is a local favorite for fishers to test their luck.
For those trying to visit Los Angeles but don’t want to be inconvenienced by the hustle and bustle of LAX, or you’re looking to escape the chaos of LA, this city is only an hour’s drive away.
Private Jet Airports in Victorville, California
- Southern California Logistics (KVCV / VCV) — Once a military-only use facility, this airport is roughly fifty miles from San Bernardino, however, it specializes in general aviation and business travel.
- Apple Valley Airport (KAPV / APV) — This airport is only three miles from Apple Valley in San Bernardino County, California.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Victorville, CA
- Private Jet from San Diego to Victorville – Cruise the Californian clouds in style when you jet from San Diego to Victorville with Evo.
- Charter Flights from Dallas to Victorville – A city that'll leave you feeling like you time traveled back into the 60's, Victorville is a sight not to be missed when exploring California.
- Private Jet Charter Flights from San Francisco to Victorville – Explore the West Coast luxuriously aboard your own spacious jet when you travel with Evo.
- Jet Charters from Austin to Victorville – Congested terminals, long lines, and uncomfortable traveling is a thing of the past when you charter with evoJets.