Charter a private flight to Victoria, British Columbia, the remastered version of a true English dream—right in North America. The land of Victoria is abundant with rich sights and scents downtown, yet also offers an escape from the mainland hassle, to the more isolated and relaxing coastal parks and attractions. Whether you’re biking the flowered nature trails of Victoria, or visiting the castle-like homes and museums, Victoria provides an excellent scope into old-fashioned living in today’s era.
As much as Victoria carries its own weight with its rich cultural heritage, visitors have a chance to see the grand scheme of human and natural history at the Royal BC Museum. This widely respected home of knowledge and antiquity offers its visitors a multitude of exhibits, ranging from the exploration of Mayan history, to lifelike displays of the wooly mammoth in ice. The modernly designed museum also exhibits invaluable Victorian artifacts, with insight into how they tie into the rest of the world.
Book a private flight to Victoria, British Columbia to enjoy the waterfront views of the stunning Inner Harbor. Victoria’s Harbor is full of commercial boats and private yachts that line the walkways of this stunning marina. Restaurants and cafes follow the edges of the water with a classic display of Victorian gothic architecture as an iconic backdrop. The harbor also serves as a hub for activity and nature tours, with a local favorite: whale sighting.
The backdrop mentioned actually serves more of a purpose than contributing to the eye candy that awaits the coastal city. The royally built facade is known as the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, and is the meeting point for the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia. Guided tours are available during the week and provide an informative description of the work done within the high arched walls and beneath the immaculate blue domes of this historic building.
Located only a short distance from the hustle and bustle of downtown Victoria, a peaceful escape to a more natural environment is found at Beacon Hill Park. With over 200-acres worth of grounds and trails, there is no shortage of activities and views for people of all ages. An afternoon stroll in this park includes stops like the park’s petting zoo, a waterpark, rose gardens, and even a tree planted by Winston Churchill. After an outdoor retreat at Beacon Hill, one may refresh and unwind at the local pubs and cafes on the way back to downtown.
For a grand vacation and a glimpse into English history, charter your private jet to Victoria, British Columbia with evoJets.
Private Jet Charter Airports in Victoria, British Columbia
- Victoria International Airport (CYYJ / YYJ) — Only a few miles from Victoria, this airport lies partly in North Saanich and partly in Sidney. It is Canada’s eleventh-busiest airport.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Victoria, BC
- Private Jet from San Francisco to Victoria – Nature's beauty coupled with incredible Gothic architecture makes this city an optimal getaway.
- Charter Flights from Los Angeles to Victoria – From one west coast gem to another, cross the border with your own luxury aircraft when you charter a flight from LA to Victoria.
- Jet Charters from Aspen to Victoria – Your private travel with evoJets is safe, speedy, and always in style.
- Private Jets from Chicago to Victoria – Explore North America's homage to the British when you jet to Victoria, BC from Chicago.