Take a private jet to Valencia, Spain’s third-largest city, to witness all the culture, food, and architecture España has to offer. Valencia is home to a beautiful balance in architectural trends—from gothic design to futuristic buildings, with artisan shops and fertile gardens galore.
Valencia’s historic conflicts and desirable location molded the city into what it is today, largely designed by its own innovative population. Located on the eastern coast of Spain, Valencia is the ideal travel location to enjoy a true Spanish experience.
The Turia River flows for six miles, from the hills in Northwest Valencia to the city center, where gardens and parks have sprung up along the river’s path. Of these attractions includes Jardin del Turia, where green grass, long walkways, and sports facilities bring fresh air and open space to the city’s heart.
Bordering these gardens is the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, otherwise known as the City of the Arts and Sciences. This super-modern site holds a futuristic facade made of 4,000 panes of glass and its architecture is surrounded by glistening man-made pools. Within the cutting-edge edifice, visitors can participate in interactive tours and observe the scientific museum and statues. The museum also boasts an immense oceanographic section including an aquarium, home to more than 500 different aquatic species.
A private jet charter to Valencia will put you within walking distance of a slew of activities, where tourists can stroll through the plazas and little brick streets from one monument to the next. Casco Historico offers Spanish artisan shops, and the most authentic Paella dishes on earth! After your dinner, look up around you and you’ll find historic castles and cathedrals, such as El Miguelete, watching over the small city squares.
Being a coastal city, Valencia’s golden sand beaches make for a fun-filled and relaxing vacation. Award-winning Malvarrosa Beach and its proximity to the city’s center makes it the most popular beach for locals and visitors. There are countless amenities and activities for all travelers on the long shores hugging the Mediterranean Sea. Right along the beach, you’ll find decadent restaurants for multi-course meals or ice cold beverages to soothe your palate.
Book your private jet to Valencia with evoJets and begin a Spanish adventure you’ll never forget!
Private Jet Airports Valencia, Spain
- Valencia Airport (VLC / LEVC) — Also known as Manises Airport, it is the tenth busiest Spanish airport when it comes to passengers. The facility offers multiple FBOs and VIP lounges for your private travel necessities.
Popular Private Jet Charters to Valencia, Spain
- Jet Charters to Valencia from London – Enjoy delicious food and beautiful culture with a private jet to Valencia, Spain.
- Private Jets from Paris to Valencia – With a private jet to Valencia, you can immerse yourself into the Latin aura of a beautiful coastal city.
- Charter Jets to Valencia from Milan – From one European gem to the next, pamper yourself with a private jet from Milan to Valencia.
- Private Jet from New York to Valencia – Escape the hustle and bustle of the concrete veiled city with a private jet to Valencia.